Natrampalli - Obtain Encumbrance Certificate (EC)
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Obtain Encumbrance Certificate (EC) in Natrampalli.
To process in Sub registrar office
- To apply for EC (Encumbrance certificate) with the registrar, applicant has to go to the respective sub registrar office where the land is registered
- Link for Sub registration office link
- Applicant shall collect the application form for EC at the respective sub registrar office (Or download using online link as explained) complete the form with details and submit the same with non judicial stamp affixed along with documents to the respective authority as advised
- Authorities will announce the fees to be paid. Please pay as advised
- A Receipt containing Acknowledgement ID is issued to the applicant.
- This application request will be processed by the department.
- SMS is triggered to the applicants informing the status of the application. As per notification, applicant shall visit the office to collect the certificate
- Go to the portal. The Link for online portal : link
- Applicant has to login using the login credentials. In case of a new user, please select user registration option to register for login
- Once login, user has to select E-Services from the menu and select Encumbrance certificate and choose Search and apply EC option to get Search and Apply EC page
- User has to fill and enter prompted details for the EC as per page and enter “Search” to get the list of items.
- Please select the item from the list and hit “Apply online”
- In the given page complete the details for personal details prompt and then hit submit to process payment prompts and hit “Pay” to get the next page
- Please fill in the required details and select appropriately to complete the process and get the acknowledgement for the transaction. Please keep the transaction ID for further process.
To get certificate
- In the same portal user can select E-Services menu and under Encumbrance certificate choose view EC to get the next page.
- User has to follow the screen prompt and hit the respective option to get the document printout,
- Application form: link and and select “utility and forms” under Download option to gat he next page. Here select the tab next to “Appln. for Encumbrance Certificate (EC) / Certified Copy(CC)” and download
- Address proof of applicant (attested copy)
- Property address. survey number, document/patta number
- Period for which the EC is required
- Applicable fees
- Copy of sale deed of the said property. (any one deed for the land and not necessary to present the last or latest one)
- Purpose for which the EC is applied for
- Copy of Power of Attorney, in case application is made by the attorney holder
- Aadhar card
- Property card if available
Office Locations & Contacts
- Registration Department of Tamil nadu
- Those who has land in their name.
- Applicant intend to buy the land
- Authorized signatory / power of attorney.
- Please pay as per authorities quote.
- Fees differs with place to place, based on size of the land and for duration for which this certificate is applied for
This certificate is obtained for the mentioned period. So, it is valid as per the mentioned period on the certificate.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- Offline process timing will be provided by authorities (usually 15 days to 20 days)
- Online process can be completed in two days time
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- The land registration process in India is governed by ‘Section 17’ under the Registration Act, 1908, applicable to whole of India except the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The encumbrance certificate is a vital document to show that the said land belongs to the particular person and there is no litigation in ownership
- It certifies, that the land does not have any legal dues. The EC for a property can be obtained from the sub-registrar’s office where the particular property has been registered.
- The encumbrance certificate is important while applying for mortgage loan, selling land and for joint development etc.
- In general, encumbrance certificate will be issued in
- Form 16: If the property does not have any encumbrance during the said period. i.e., certificate of Nil Encumbrance.
- Form 15: If the property has any encumbrance registered during the said period.
Information which might help
- EC applicant will be given a number when applied and the same will be mentioned on the Encumbrance certificate when issued.
- Encumbrance Certificate is one among the other documents or process to verify that the land is free from any litigation.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Natrampalli can be listed here.