Natrampalli - Apply for Omni Bus Contract Carriage (State Wide) Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Omni Bus Contract Carriage (State Wide) Permit in Natrampalli.
This procedure provides you information related to applying for Omni Bus Contract Carriage (State Wide) Permit in Tamil Nadu. Following listed are the ways through which it can be done.
- To apply for a Omni Bus Contract Carriage (State Wide) Permit in Natrampalli the applicant has to approach the RTO office to which your area belongs to. Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : RTO Office List
- Make sure you have completed application form Form-CCPA. Application forms can be obtained from the following link : Application Forms
- Also make sure you have all the necessary documents that has been listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- The applicant should make sure they are eligible for applying for the permit by reading through the eligibility criteria that has been listed out under the “Eligibility” section of this page.
- Application forms can also be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices that should be completed and presented with appropriate fees.
- Present the completed application forms in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
- Applications can also be made on-line through the following link : Online Application
- Fill the application form in the above given site ,upload required proofs, take printout of the application form including Acknowledgement form and go to nearest RTO office before 11:30 a.m.
Application forms can be downloaded from the following link : Application Forms
- Application in Form-CCPA
- PROOF OF ADDRESS (any one of the following to be produced)
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Electoral Roll
- LIC Policy
- Pay slip issued - Govt. Office (or) a Local Body
- School Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Affidavit Sworn by the applicant before an Executive (or) a First Class Judicial Magistrate (or) Notary Public
- Registration Certificate
- Insurance Certificate
- Passport size photo-2
- Pollution under control certificate
- Valid tax
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : RTO Office List
You should be the owner of the vehicle.
Permit fees Rs.1500/-
State vide endorsement fees Rs.300/-
Service Charge Rs.100/-
Total Fees Rs.1900/-
Fees related information can be obtained from the following link : Fee information
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Following link provides you list of application forms that can be downloaded : Application Forms
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Tamil Nadu - Apply for Omni Bus Contract Carriage (State Wide) Permit
தமிழ்நாடு - ஓம்னி பஸ் ஒப்பந்த வண்டிக்கு விண்ணப்பிக்கவும் (மாநில வைட்) அனுமதி
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Natrampalli can be listed here.