Natrampalli - Apply for Cracker and Explosive License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Cracker and Explosive License in Natrampalli.
- Fill up the Form AE-5 as appended to Explosive Act 1984 and Explosive Rules 2008
- Applicants may approach the Deputy Commissioners office in Corporations and District Magistrate/District Collector to apply for a Cracker License.
- The Applicant must submit the form AE-5 and Plan of Proposed Building in 4 Copies along with all the required documents(Title deed copy and Patta of Building Location.
- A license will be issued to the applicant if the licensing authority is satisfied that the person by whom licence is required has a good reason for obtaining the same, and Building for Cracker License satisfy the Expolosive Rules 2008.
- Proof of Identity
- Description of place for where the storage is intended to be carried out.
- No objection certificate of the tenant if the business is intended to be carried out on the land of tenant other than the applicant.
- Recent copy of Form-F of the land housing the Storage Facility.
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
Please list down the office locations that can be approached for applying. External links can also be used specifying office locations.
- Applicants must be above 18 years old.
- Not sentenced or convicted of any offence involving violence or moral turpitude for a term of not less than six months, at any time during a period of five years after the expiration of the sentence.
- Has not been ordered to execute under Chapter VIII of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 (2 of 1974), a bond for keeping the peace or for good behavior, at any time during the term of the bond.
- Whose licence under the Explosives Act has not been cancelled, whether before or after the commencement of the Indian Explosives (Amendment) Act, 1978, for contravention of the provisions of this Act or of the rules Explosives Act, at any time during a period of five years from the date of cancellation of such licence.
Validity of the Cracker License on Temporary basis will be Maximum of 15 days and on Permanent basis for 1 Year (Financial Year) renewed every year (Optional)
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please explain the processing your application.
Tamil Nadu - Apply for Cracker and Explosive License - English
தமிழ்நாடு - வேளாண்மை மற்றும் வெடிக்கும் உரிமத்திற்கான விண்ணப்பம் - தமிழ்
Applicants may approach the Deputy Commissioner, who is in charge of issuing Cracker and Explosive License.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Explosives Act 1984 regulates the manufacture, possession, use, sale [to transport, import and export] of explosives in India.
Engaging in a business involving activities mentioned above would require a license to do so.
To know more:Explosive Act 1884
Information which might help
It is advisable to go to the Deputy Commissioners Office between 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Natrampalli can be listed here.