Narasaraopet - Transfer Contract Carriage Bus Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Transfer Contract Carriage Bus Permit in Narasaraopet.
- Make sure that all the required documents are in hand.
- To transfer Contract Carriage Bus permit in Narasaraopet the applicant has to approach the RTO office where the permit was obtained. Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : RTO contact Link
- Application forms can be obtained from following link : Permit form link
- Completed application Form PCOA - link : PCOA Link
- Application forms can be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices that should be completed and presented along with documents and appropriate fees.
- Officials would start processing your application.
- Important verification for the permit includes Condition and built of vehicle, Vehicle chassis number, legality of the person related etc… will be carried by authorities.
- After checking the vehicle for its correctness and other appropriate requirements the application will be processed further.
- Note: Availability of slot for RTO process can be searched with the help of the following link
- ( Booking can be done at the time of actual online processing) : Slots Link
Apply through State Portal
- Application for Transfer of Contract Carriage bus Permit can be made through : Online Portal
- Please click the “PERMIT SERVICES” link that is displayed under the “Permit” section of the screen.
- In the next screen, please click on the “Transfer of Permit” option and hit “NEXT”.
- In the next screen, select permit type and enter registration number followed by details of Aadhaar or Voter id and Select #appropriate options and hit “NEXT”.
- You will be given a new screen to enter details.
- You have to choose the day and time that you are planning to visit the RTO office related to the application and click “Next” button that is displayed on the bottom of the screen.
- Please follow the instructions appropriately that are displayed in the screens for filling the application forms and making payments and uploading required documents.
- Take printout of the application form including acknowledgement and go to RTO office before 11:30 a.m. on the date of appointment and Present the completed application forms along with required documents in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
- Application forms can be obtained from following link : Permit forms
- Application Form PCOA can be downloaded with the link : PCOA Link
- Original Permit.
- Registration Certificate
- Fitness Certificate
- Insurance Certificate.
- Proof of payment of tax for the current quarter.
- Payment of green tax wherever applicable.
- Pollution under control certificate
- Aadhaar card
- The resolution of the RTA/STA or the order of the Court (If required)
- In case of natural transfer (maximum age limit of permit holder or maximum year of permit in one person’s name) – Age related transfer
- An affidavit to the effect that other members of the family do not have any objection for the transfer of the vehicle and the permit in respect thereof to the applicant, duly attested by a notary should be submitted.
- In case of death transfer of permit holder – to legal heir
- Death Certificate in relation to the permit holder.
- Copy of the letter in which the death of the permit holder was intimated to the competent Authority.
- Legal Heir Certificate issued by a competent Authority enabling the applicant to succeed to possession of the vehicle and the permit. (or)
- "Proper person Certificate" or "Family members Certificate" issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer concerned.
- If "Proper person Certificate" or "Family members Certificate" issued by the Mandal Revenue, Officer concerned has enclosed an affidavit to the effect that other members of the family do not have any objection for the transfer of the vehicle and the permit in respect thereof to the applicant, duly attested by a notary should be submitted.
- Transfer Due to Change of Vehicle
- Registration Certificate of the proposed for replacing the existing vehicle.
- Fitness Certificate of the existing vehicle and the vehicle proposed for replacing the existing vehicle.
- Insurance Certificate in respect of the vehicle proposed for replacing the existing vehicle.
- Payment of green tax wherever applicable for the new vehicle
- Proof of payment of the vehicle proposed for replacing the existing vehicle the current quarter.
- Note : If the existing vehicle under stoppage, it need not have valid F.C., valid I.C., and it need not be covered by payment of tax for the current quarter provided the stoppage is genuine
Office Locations & Contacts
- Transport Commissioner
Government Of Andhra Pradesh State Transport Department
Address: Vijayawada Rd, Punammathota, Labbipet,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh - 520010
Phone : 040-2572400
E-mail : email@example.com
Andhra Pradesh State - Transport Department : Contacts Link
Legal heir is eligible for transfer of permit.
Fee related information can be obtained from following link : Fee information
- Validity remains unchanged.
- Usually permit is valid for 5 years.
- Renewal of permit can be obtained with vehicle fitness certificate and FC as per authorities of concerned RTO.
- The age of the vehicle also limits the validity.
Documents to Use
Application forms can be obtained from following link : Application forms
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It takes 5 working days to get permit
Andhra Pradesh - Transfer Contract Carriage Bus Permit
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- One cannot operate his bus without this permit in the allowed route.
- “Contract Carriage” means a motor vehicle which carries a passenger or passengers for hire and is engaged under a contract on a fixed or an agreed rate or sum –
- On a time basis with reference to any route or distance
- From one point to another
- The need for transferring Contract Carriage Bus Permit�arises with the demise of the owner of the permit. The legal heir has to apply for transfer of the permit.
Information which might help
- The type and seating capacity of each such vehicle for Contract Carriage Bus permit should be notified to the authorities.
- FC (for clearance) is a process meant for reviewing the condition of the vehicle by the RTO authorities.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Narasaraopet can be listed here.