Narasaraopet - To register a Property
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to To register a Property in Narasaraopet.
Before Arriving at Narasaraopet Registration Office
- Andhra Pradesh Government has introduced a complete online system for property registration procedure. The Link for online portal : online link
- Click on “Document Preparation” option on the home page
- Register here as user
- Enter with user name and password and input details as prompted
- The applicant must upload details of the transaction using the Public Data Entry system including required documents, prior to reaching the concerned Registrar office.
- Applicant can make payment through online portal and book a slot at the Registrar office for completing the property registration formalities.
- Finally, on the appointed date and time, the applicant must arrive at the concerned office to complete the property registration procedure.
Procedure at Registration Office
- A check slip based on the details provided through the Public Data Entry system with required changes will be made by officer at SRO.
- Next, the concerned Officer will complete E-KYC and collect finger prints of the registering parties. The fingerprint will also be verified against Aadhaar database.
- On successful completion of the verification of Aadhar, applicant has to pay stamp duty, registration fees and other requisite fees. Finally, endorsements will be printed on the document and the same will be registered by the Registrar by providing document number and thumb impression of the parties on the document and in registry.
- This registered document will then be scanned and uploaded on the portal, which the user can download from the portal.
- In case of verification being unsuccessful, the applicant will be directed to make necessary changes and re-submit the application.
- Encumbrance Certificate
- The original document bearing signature of all parties.
- Challan/DD evidencing payment of full stamp duty, transfer duty (if any),Registration fee and user charges
- Property card.
- Proof of Identity of both seller and buyer and also the witness
- PAN CARD
- Power of attorney (If an real estate agent or an individual in between seller and buyer)
- Aadhar card
- Original Id proof and address proof to display before the registrar.
Office Locations & Contacts
- Office of the Commissioner & Inspector General of Registration and Stamps,
5-59, R.K.Spring Valley Apartments,
Edupugallu, Kankipadu Mandal,
A.P, Vijayawada - 521151
Tel No : 0866-2428531
Fax No : 0866-2428532
Email-Id : CIG.email@example.com
Sub registrar office details : SRO Office link
- Those who has land in their name
- Those who are legal heirs of the deceased land owner
- Authorized signatory / power of attorney
- Registration fees and stamp duty are not same in all states of India
- The stamp duty is established on the agreement value or the market value and may vary from property to property and place to place
- EC fees, Document preparation charges are other charges incurred
This registration is valid till the land is sold to someone
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
- Registration process at registrar office concludes on same day (If there was any inevitable situation it may happen on the next working day)
- Preparation of document and stamp duty ( exempted )
Andhra Pradesh - To Register A Property
- Under the computerised Land and Property Registration system, registration is easy. It facilitates transparency in valuation and eliminates middlemen.
- Some states require an application to be submitted to the concerned authority, which may be the Sub-Registrar or the SDM of your area.
- The application form can either be downloaded online or obtained from the concerned authority's office.
- After due verification of details, the Deed is drawn up and the registration process is complete.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- The land registration process in India is governed by ‘Section 17’ under the Registration Act, 1908, applicable to whole of India except the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- Registration of land is an important document to ascertain the title of the property
- Land or property registration refers to the registration of the document, changes in ownership and other transaction involving immovable property. Whenever you purchase a land, it is imperative to get it registered with the concerned authority to ensure legal ownership and a title is guaranteed. This helps in reducing the risks related to frauds and assist in solving disputes with ease, in addition to creation and maintenance of an up-to-date public record.
Information which might help
- In any case, if there is a deficit in the stamp duty , the sub-registrar has all the rights to reject your registration procedure and registration documents.
- Your original ID is required on the date of registration for verification of authenticity and will be returned on the same day
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Narasaraopet can be listed here.