Narasaraopet - Renew Tourist Vehicle Permit (Jeep/Omni/Car)
Revision as of 09:22, 6 December 2019 by Wesley (Created page with "==Procedure== <br>This procedure explains various ways to Renew Tourist Vehicle Permit (Jeep/Omni/Car) in Narasaraopet.<br><br> '''Apply In-Person''' #To renew Tourist Vehicl...")
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Renew Tourist Vehicle Permit (Jeep/Omni/Car) in Narasaraopet.
- To renew Tourist Vehicle Permit (Jeep/Omni/Car) in Narasaraopet the applicant has to approach the RTO office where the permit was obtained. Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : Contacts Link
- Application forms can be downloaded from the link: Forms Link
- Complete the application form: Form 45 link
- Make sure that all the required documents are in hand.
- Application forms can be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices that should be completed and presented along with documents and appropriate fees.
- Officials would start processing your application.
- Important verification for the permit includes Vehicle condition, Seating arrangements etc.; will be carried by authorities.
- After checking the vehicle for its correctness and other appropriate requirements the application will be processed.
- Note: Availability of slot for RTO process can be searched with the help of the following link
( Booking can be done at the time of actual online processing) : Online Slot Link
- Application to renew Tourist Vehicle Permit (Jeep/Omni/Car) can be made through : Online Portal
- Please click the “PERMIT SERVICES” link that is displayed under the “Permit” section of the screen.
- In the next screen, please click on the “Renewal of Permit” option and hit “NEXT”
- In the next screen, select permit type and enter registration number followed by details of Aadhaar or Voter id and Select appropriate options and hit “NEXT”
- You will be given a new screen to enter details
- You have to choose the day and time that you are planning to visit the RTO office related to the application and click “Next” button that is displayed on the bottom of the screen.
- Please follow the instructions appropriately that are displayed in the follow screens for filling the application forms and making payments and uploading required documents appropriately.
- Take printout of the application form including acknowledgement and go to RTO office before 11:30 a.m. on the date of appointment and Present the completed application forms along with required documents in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
- Application forms can be downloaded from the link: Forms Link
- Complete the application form: Form Link
- Original Permit
- Registration Certificate
- Valid Fitness Certificate
- Valid Insurance Certificate
- No-objection Certificate from the financier if the vehicle is covered by hire purchase Agreement/Hypothecation/Lease.
- Payment of green tax wherever applicable.
- Pollution under control certificate
- Proof of payment of tax for the current quarter.
- Aadhaar card
Office Locations & Contacts
- Transport Commissioner
Government Of Andhra Pradesh State Transport Department
Address: Vijayawada Rd, Punammathota, Labbipet,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh - 520010
Phone : 040-2572400
E-mail : [email protected]
Andhra Pradesh State - Transport Department : Contacts Link
- Owner of the vehicle
- The validity of the permit is not lapsed
Following link provides you fees related information: fees link
- A tourist vehicle permit shall be valid for...
- 9 years in the case of a motor cab (passenger not exceeding 6 excluding driver)
- 8 years for vehicles other than a motor cab
- In case of a vehicle covered by a tourist permit is proposed to be replaced by another vehicle, the new vehicle age should not be more than two years
- The age of the vehicle is also considered to restrict the validity of the permit
- NOTE: The period [9 years or 8 years] shall be computed from the date of initial registration of the motor vehicle.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
This procedure can be completed on the same day.
Andhra Pradesh - Renew Tourist Vehicle Permit (Jeep Omni Car)
Applicants may approach the Office of the Deputy Commissioner / Chairman (STA) who is in charge of issuing and renewing of Tourist Vehicle Permits.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- As per Central Motor Vehicle Rules of 1989, Tourist Vehicle Permit are granted to owners whose vehicles are used for tourism purposes.
- Tourist Vehicle Permit (Jeep/Omni/Car) is needed for an tourist vehicle operator for the vehicle to carry passengers on a rental basis from one place to another
- These motor vehicle are constructed or adapted to carry allowed number of passengers as per permit, but not more than the allowed number of passengers, excluding the driver for hire purpose
- This permit need to be renewed before the validity of the permit lapses to ply the vehicle for the service.
Information which might help
- It is advisable to go to the Deputy Commissioners Office between 9:00am to 5:00pm.
- An operator with Tourist Vehicle Permit (Jeep/Omni/Car) should not allow more than allowed number of passengers in his vehicle
- Proper payment of fees is required to travel in other states other than the permitted state
- FC (for clearance) is a process meant for reviewing the condition of the vehicle by the RTO authorities
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Narasaraopet can be listed here.