Narasaraopet - Renew Contract Carriage Bus Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Renew Contract Carriage Bus Permit in Narasaraopet.
- To apply for Renewal of Contract Carriage Bus Permit in Narasaraopet the applicant has to approach the RTO office to which your area belongs to. Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : Contacts Link
- Application forms can be obtained from following link : Forms Link
- Completed application Forms PCOA : Link PCOA
- Make sure that all the required documents are in hand.
- Application forms can be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices that should be completed and presented along with documents and appropriate fees.
- Officials would start processing your application.
- Important verifications for the permit includes Vehicle condition, Seating arrangements etc.. will be carried by authorities.
- After checking the vehicle for its correctness and other appropriate requirements the application will be processed.
- Note: Availability of slot for RTO process can be searched with the help of the following link
( Booking can be done at the time of actual online processing) : Slot Link
Apply through State Portal
- Application for renewal of Contract Carriage Bus Permit can be made through : Online Portal
- Please click the “PERMIT SERVICES” link that is displayed under the “Permit” section of the screen.
- In the next screen, please click on the “Renewal of Permit” option and hit “NEXT”
- In the next screen, select permit type and enter registration number followed by details of Aadhaar or Voter id and Select appropriate options and hit “NEXT”
- You will be given a new screen to enter details
- You have to choose the day and time that you are planning to visit the RTO office related to the application and click “Next” button that is displayed on the bottom of the screen.
- Please follow the instructions appropriately that are displayed in the follow screens for filling the application forms and making payments and uploading required documents.
- Take printout of the application form including acknowledgement and go to RTO office before 11:30 a.m. on the date of appointment and Present the completed application forms along with required documents in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
- Application forms can be obtained from following link : Form Link
- Application Form PCOA can be downloaded with the link : Form Link
- Original Permit.
- Registration Certificate
- Valid Fitness Certificate.
- Valid Insurance Certificate.
- No-objection Certificate from the Financier if the vehicle is covered by Hire purchase Agreement/Hypothecation/Lease.
- Payment of green tax wherever applicable.
- Pollution under control certificate
- Proof of payment of tax for the current Quarter.
- Aadhaar card
Office Locations & Contacts
- Transport Commissioner
Government Of Andhra Pradesh State Transport Department
Address: Vijayawada Rd, Punammathota, Labbipet,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh - 520010
Phone : 040-2572400
E-mail : email@example.com
Andhra Pradesh State - Transport Department : Contacts Link
- Owner of the vehicle
- The validity of the permit is not lapsed
Fee related information can be obtained from following link : Fee information
Note : The fee can be paid directly in the office or in the bank through a Treasury challan.
- Usually Permit is valid for 5 years
- Usually the renewal of permit can be obtained with Vehicle fitness certificate and FC as per authorities of concerned RTO.
- The age of the vehicle also limits the validity
Documents to Use
Application forms can be obtained from following link : Application forms
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It’s a one day process and you will get your copy of permit on the same days
Andhra Pradesh - Renew Contract Carriage Bus Permit
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- One cannot operate his bus without this permit in the allowed route.
- This permit need to be renewed before the validity of the permit lapses to ply the vehicle for the service.
- “contract carriage” means a motor vehicle which carries a passenger or passengers for hire and is engaged under a contract on a fixed or an agreed rate or sum –
- On a time basis with reference to any route or distance
- From one point to another
Information which might help
- The type and seating capacity of each such vehicle for Contract Carriage Bus permit should be notified to the authorities
- FC (for clearance) is a process meant for reviewing the condition of the vehicle by the RTO authorities
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Narasaraopet can be listed here.