Narasaraopet - Register with State Employment Exchange
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Register with State Employment Exchange in Narasaraopet.
Following are the ways using which you can register with state employment exchange in Andhra Pradesh.
- To register with the state employment exchange approach the office of employment exchange in your district. For kadapa district the office location is provided in the following link : Exchange
- Collect the registration form from the counter without paying any money for it.
- Fill the application form with correct information.
- Submit your application form along with attested photocopies of all your educational and experience-related certificates along with your resume, Caste Certificate (optional) and photographs, and produce identity documents such as Voter's Identity Card or Ration Card or Passport or Birth Certificate or Domicile Certificate, at the Employment Exchange operating in your region.
- The officials will verify the attested documents. After verification they will approve for registration.
- Once registered, you will be receiving a registration number.
- The registration card will be sent to the applicant’s address or the applicant can collect it from the employment exchange.
- To register with the Narasaraopet Employment Exchange visit the official online site by clicking the following link : register
- For applicants who have not enrolled earlier, they have to create an account on the site.
- Registered applicants will have to type in their user ID and password to login and enter their accounts.
- Then they will have to click on the drop down list and click on the particular district name.
- Once this is done, the site will bring up the profile application form. Applicants will have to type in the details and click on the “Submit” button.
- It will trigger the site to highlight a unique enrollment code. The slip will also contain the date when the applicant has registered.
- All applicants must save the online information slip and get a print out.
- After this process is complete, applicants will have to go to the exchange for submission of all necessary documents and educational qualification certificates.
- The submission of these documents must be completed with 15 days.
- After this, the respective exchange will issue and handover an official registration card to all applicants.
Following are the list of documents that has to be enclosed along with the application form to register with employment exchange
- Voter card of the applicant
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Ration card
- Educational certificates
- PAN card photocopy
- Residential certificate
- Prior work experience papers (if any)
- Additional professional training certificates (if any)
Office Locations & Contacts
Plot No. 499, HIG,
Viswa Sai Dham, 6th Phase,
KPHB Colony, Kukatpally, Behind
Anupama Hospital, Hyderabad - 500072
Contact: 040-40207678, 40027678
For kadapa district the office location is provided in the following link Exchange
For more details visit contact us
- Applicant should be the resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicant should be 18years old.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
- It takes 15 working days to get registered.
Andhra Pradesh - Register With State Employment Exchange
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Name of the establishment
- Postal address
- Type of shop
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile number
- Employment details
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
- Visit the employment exchange between 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Narasaraopet can be listed here.