Narasaraopet - Obtain Certificate for Relatives of Deceased Person
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Obtain Certificate for Relatives of Deceased Person in Narasaraopet.
- The request for this Certificate is applied by the citizen at the Mandal Office. This request can be accessed by the Thaasildhaar and processed.
- Application for the Certificate can be made at the mandal office to the Thaasildhaar or the authorities present by affixing 2.Rs Stamp
- Applicant has to submit the required documents along with a filled application to the Mandal Office.
- Thaasildhaar will make an enquiry through his authorities
- MRI & VRO collect those documents from the Thaasildhaar for field level enquiry.
- Upon successful completion the report will be submitted to Thaasildhaar. Relatives of deceased person certificate will be issued by Thaasildhaar based on report and verification.
- Applicant will receive the certificate in 30 days of application.
Apply through Meeseva Centers
- Application can also be made through Meeseva centers.
- Following link provides you information related to Meeseva centers : Link for Meeseva
- Please find your nearest Meeseva Centers and make sure you have all the documents, when you are visiting the center.
- The meeseva clerk will do the online processing of your request.
- This will then be processed further.
- Death Certificate of the deceased.
- Affidavit copy giving details of surviving descendants of deceased person.
- Proof of residence.
- Aadhaar card
- Age proof
- Passport size photographs
Office Locations & Contacts
- The Director, ESD (MeeSeva),
D.No:48-9-2/1, Vishnu Nagar, Gunadala,
Vijayawada-520004, Andhra Pradesh-India,
Land Line : 0866-2452771/2772,
Fax No: 08662452765
Email ID: email@example.com
Help Line No: 18004254440 & 1100
Link for Meeseve centres : Meeseva center link
Surviving family members of the deceased
This certificate is valid for the life time
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
If your application is fair and complete, the processing time will be 30 days.
Andhra Pradesh - Obtain Certificate For Relatives Of Deceased Person
You may get your "Certificate for Surviving Family Members of a Deceased Person" from the concerned Tehsildar in your area.
- Details of deceased person (i.e. name, age, address)
- Details of surviving members of deceased, their ages and relationship with the deceased.
- Purpose for which the certificate is required.
Need for the Document
- Surviving family members of the deceased are often required to produce "Certificate for Relatives of Deceased Person" for the purpose of settlement of claims.
- You may get your "Certificate for Surviving Family Members of a Deceased Person" from the concerned Thaasildhaar in your area.
- If the deceased has left a will in favor of a relative, then the relative will have to get this certificate to claim those benefits
Information which might help
- Fill the application details correctly without any mistake.
- Details of surviving members of deceased, their age and relationship with the deceased. Purpose for which the certificate is required need to be explained to the authorities
- NOTE : It is a punishable offense to try with fraudulent documents to get this certificate
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Narasaraopet can be listed here.