Narasaraopet - Change Address in Contract Carriage Autorickshaw (Pucca) Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Change Address in Contract Carriage Autorickshaw (Pucca) Permit in Narasaraopet.
- If the change of premises is more than three months, then it need to be updated in the permit.
- Make sure that all the required documents are in hand.
- To Change Address in Contract Carriage Autorickshaw (Pucca) Permit in Narasaraopet the applicant has to approach the RTO office where the permit was obtained. Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : Contacts Link
- Intimate the change of address through writing in a white sheet of paper along with the documents to the officer at the counter.
- On the receipt of the application and documents the officer will verify and make entry about the change of address in respective registers. The same will be intimated to the concerned transport authority
- The counter signature with stamp of the authorities will be made on the permit to notify the change of address.
- NOTE: Nothing in this section shall apply where the change of address recorded in the permit is due to temporary change which is not intended to exceed three months in duration.
- Original Permit.
- Registration Certificate
- Valid Fitness Certificate.
- Valid Insurance Certificate.
- No-objection Certificate from the Financier if the vehicle is covered by Hire purchase Agreement/Hypothecation/Lease.
- Proof of changed address of Residence/Place of Business.
- Payment of green tax wherever applicable.
- Pollution under control certificate
- Aadhaar card
Office Locations & Contacts
- Transport Commissioner
Government Of Andhra Pradesh State Transport Department
Address: Vijayawada Rd, Punammathota, Labbipet,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh - 520010
Phone : 040-2572400
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Andhra Pradesh State - Transport Department : Contacts Link
Owner of the vehicle is eligible.
Fee related information can be obtained from following link : Fee information
Change of address will not affect the validity of the permit
Documents to Use
Application forms can be obtained from following link : Application forms
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
This procedure can be completed on the same day.
Andhra Pradesh - Change Address In Contract Carriage Autorickshaw (Pucca) Permit
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- Any change in the address of the permit holder has to be intimated within fourteen days.
- This change of address is required by the government bodies to intimate the permit holder for the dues, penalties or any intimation.
- Contract Carriage Auto rickshaw Permit is needed for a Auto rickshaw to carry passengers on a hire basis from one point to another.
- Auto Rickshaw is a three wheeler vehicle constructed or adapted to carry maximum of three passengers excluding the driver for hire.
Information which might help
- Auto rickshaw’s should have the Meter fixed in to get the fare amount for the ride
- FC (for clearance) is a process meant for reviewing the condition of the vehicle by the RTO authorities
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Narasaraopet can be listed here.