Narasaraopet - Apply for Stage Carriage (Temporary) Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Stage Carriage (Temporary) Permit in Narasaraopet.
- To apply for Stage Carriage temporary Permit in Narasaraopet the applicant has to approach the RTO office to which your area belongs to. Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : Contacts Link
- Application Form PTA is required. Application form can be obtained from the following link : Link for PTA
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents
- Application forms can be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices that should be completed and presented along with documents and appropriate fees.
- Officials would start processing your application.
- Important verifications for the permit includes Vehicle condition, Seating arrangements etc, will be carried by authorities.
- After checking the vehicle for its correctness and other appropriate requirements the application will be processed further.
- Note: Availability of slot for RTO process can be searched with the help of the following link
(Booking can be done at the time of actual online processing) : Slots Link
Apply through State Portal
- Application for Stage Carriage Permit can be made through : Online Portal
- Please click the “PERMIT SERVICES” link that is displayed under the “Permit” section of the screen.
- In the next screen, please click on the “New Permit” option and hit “NEXT”
- In the next screen, select permit type and enter registration number followed by details of Aadhaar or Voter id and Select appropriate options and hit “NEXT”
- You will be given a new screen to enter details
- You will be taken to a screen where you have to choose the day and time that you are planning to visit the RTO office related to the application and click “Next” button that is displayed on the bottom of the screen.
- Please follow the instructions appropriately that are displayed in the follow screens for filling the application forms and making payments and uploading required documents.
- Take printout of the application form including acknowledgement and go to RTO office before 11:30 a.m. on the date of appointment and Present the completed application forms along with required documents in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application
- Application forms can be obtained from following link : Forms Link
- Completed Application form PTA: Link for PTA
- Neat sketch of the route in triplicate with stage to stage distances and all important roads connected to the route in question.
- Time Table
- Payment of green tax wherever applicable.
- The resolution of the RTA/STA or the order of the Court.
- Aadhaar Card
- Registration Certificate of the vehicle.
- Fitness Certificate of the vehicle.
- Proof of payment of tax for the current quarter.
- Insurance Certificate.
- Passport size photo-2
- Pollution under control certificate
Office Locations & Contacts
- Transport Commissioner
Government Of Andhra Pradesh State Transport Department
Address: Vijayawada Rd, Punammathota, Labbipet,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh - 520010
Phone : 040-2572400
E-mail : email@example.com
Andhra Pradesh State - Transport Department : Contacts Link
You should be the owner of the vehicle.
Fee related information can be obtained from following link : Fee information
- Temporary permits are valid for 4 months (Can be extended on request for a maximum of one Year)
- Usually the renewal of permit can be obtained with Vehicle fitness certificate and FC as per authorities of concerned RTO in the matter of regular permits
Documents to Use
Application forms can be obtained from following link : Application forms
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It takes 5 working days to get permit
Andhra Pradesh - Apply For Stage Carriage (Temporary) Permit
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- The need for Stage Carriage Permit arises with the requirement to operate trips in a route / area for carrying passengers with stages (Stops). Whenever there is a need arises due to an festival, celebration or tourist requirements, these temporary permit can be obtained by the vehicles which doesn’t have the permit for the route or can avail such permit for a specific period of time.
- The Stage Carriage Permit allows holders to service an area with a specific route. The permit also mentions the type of vehicle that is granted permission to operate, the approved timetable, the number of trips it can make in a day and standard rate of fare it can charge.
Information which might help
- A trip means one way travel and doesn’t include return
- The type and seating capacity of each such vehicle for Stage Carriage should be notified to the authorities
- FC (for clearance) is a process meant for reviewing the condition of the vehicle by the RTO authorities
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Narasaraopet can be listed here.