Narasaraopet - Apply for Senior Citizen Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Senior Citizen Certificate in Narasaraopet.
- To apply for the senior citizen card in Narasaraopet approach the Differently Abled and Senior Citizens Assistance Corporation (APDASCAC) office of your area.
- Obtain the application form to apply for senior citizen card from the corporation office. Corporation office located in various areas, the location is given in the following link : Office Location Information
- Make sure that you have all the original documents mentioned in the “Required documents” section below.
- Submit the form to the corporation office along with the required documents. More details about the corporation office location is provided in the following link Office Location Information
- Applicant can also send the application form along with the required documents as a photocopy to the head office through post to the below address
- Managing Director,
- Andhra Pradesh Differently abled & Senior Citizens
- Corporation Head Office :
- Flat No: 201, 202 3rd Floor, SPS Riverview Apartments,
- Near Manipal Hospital, Tadepalli, Guntur District,
- Andhra Pradesh.
- Refer the corporation office location mentioned in the “Office location & contacts” section below.
- After the application form is processed, an enquiry officer will make a thorough verification regarding your proof which you have submitted along with the form.
- Collect the acknowledgment slip after submitting the form.
- Use that acknowledgment slip to obtain the senior citizen card.
The following documents must be attached with the application form to apply for senior citizen card.
- Photographs of the applicant.
- Proof of residence like Ration Card.
- Identity proof.
- Date of birth proof.
- Aadhaar card.
- Applicant has to bring original documents for verification and scanning at Sampark.
Office Locations & Contacts
Andhra Pradesh Differently abled & Senior Citizens
Corporation Head Office :
Flat No: 201, 202 3rd Floor, SPS Riverview Apartments,
Near Manipal Hospital, Tadepalli, Guntur District,
Andhra Pradesh.Phone : 040-24552703/ 24551650,
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details visit : Office Location Infomration
- All senior citizens of Andhra Pradesh can apply for senior citizen certificate.
- Applicant should be 60 years old.
There is no fees to obtain Senior citizen certificate
Senior Citizen certificate is valid for rest of life
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
It may take nearly 10 days to get issued.
Andhra Pradesh - Apply For Senior Citizen Certificate
You may get your "Senior Citizen Certificate" from the concerned Tehsildar in your area.
Following are the required information to apply for the senior citizen card.
- Personal details
- Age of the applicant
- Address details
Need for the Document
- Senior citizen card is required to avail concession for the senior citizens.
- To get concession in railway ticket and bus tickets.
Information which might help
- Visit the corporation office of your area between 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
- Carry all the necessary documents.
- NOTE : It is a punishable offense to try with fraudulent documents to get a Senior citizen certificate
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Narasaraopet can be listed here.