Narasaraopet - Apply for Division of Land
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Division of Land in Narasaraopet.
Following are the ways using which you can apply for sub-division of land in Andhra Pradesh.
- To apply for the sub-division of land approach the concerned Tehsildar officer or sub- divisional officer who is regulated under Chief Commissionerate of land administration.
- Download the application form from the given link : Application
- Fill all the required details carefully.
- Make sure that you have all the proper documents mentioned in the “Required documents” section below.
- Submit the form to the tehsildar officer along with the required documents. More details about the office location is provided in the following link : App
- The above link will list all the departments office location. Look for “Revenue” and get the office location.
- Refer the Chief Commissionerate Office of land administration location mentioned in the “Office location & contacts” section below.
- The filled application form must be signed by all co-tenants.
- Once the application is submitted, notice is sent to the neighboring properties and local RI (Revenue Inspector) Office in order to verify the neighboring plots and the land that you are applying for sub-division.
- Once it is verified, the local RI contacts you on your mobile number or on your postal address to confirm about your application.
- Once it is confirmed, a surveyor is assigned from the local RI office.
- The surveyor will be visiting and the sub-division process is initiated.
The following documents must be attached with the application form to apply for sub-division of land.
- Recent copy of Form- F.
- Property documents.
- Sketch map proposing the sub-division with plotable data, duly signed by all concerned.
- Court-fee stamp of 75 paisa.
- Attested copy of document of acquisition of rights (Deeds), if any.
- Draft proposal of sub-division in shape of map with adequate provision for utilities/road/path of at least 5 meters wide to be made in case the plots to be subdivided do not have independent access to the nearest road).
- Layout Plan indicating approach road etc.
Office Locations & Contacts
Chief Commissioner of Land Administration & Special Chief Secretary
Saipuram Colony Road,
Vjayawada , Andhra Pradesh – 521225
For more details,visit App
- Any citizen of India who owns the land/property can apply.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
- It takes nearly 90days to get processed.
Andhra Pradesh - Subdividing A Land
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
Following are the required information to apply for the sub-division of land
- Owner details.
- Contact details.
- Address details.
- Land details.
- Contact and address of neighboring properties.
Need for the Document
To gain a profit from selling off part of your land.
- To increase the value of your property.
- To commercialize the land on your property.
- To create a profit analysis on some portion of your property.
- To develop towns/cities.
- To construct different types of buildings in certain parcels.
- To distinguish and differentiate each part of the land from the other.
Information which might help
- Approach the tehsildar officer constantly to speed up application processing.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Narasaraopet can be listed here.