Narasaraopet - Apply for Demarcation of Land
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Demarcation of Land in Narasaraopet.
- Demarcation request is applied by the citizen through the Meeseva centers. This request can be accessed by the Thaasildhaar and processed.
- Application for demarcation of land can be collected from Meeseva center. Applicant can download form from the following link:Meeseva contact list
- Applicant can download form from the following link : Link for forms
- Link for form: FORM link
- Applicant has to submit the required documents along with a filled application form to the Meeseva operator.
- Meeseva operator will process the application. On completion of online filing, application number will be given to applicant for future reference. Applicant will receive transaction code in his registered mobile while applying.
- Once the request is approved by Thaasildhaar, then Panchanama will be dispatched through courier to the customer’s address if delivery type specified is speed post local / non local
- If delivery type is KIOSK, then applicant can collect the panchanama from franchisee where he/she applied for the certificate
- Applicant has to fill the application number and transaction id to know the current status of his application in the following link : Status Link
- Application for demarcation : Forms link
- Affidavit / Notary stating that the applicant is owner of the land
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Land documents (should get attestation in all copies from Gazette Officer)
- Recent copy of Form F and Map
- Aadhaar Card
Office Locations & Contacts
- The Director, ESD (MeeSeva),
D.No:48-9-2/1, Vishnu Nagar, Gunadala,
Vijayawada-520004, Andhra Pradesh-India,
Land Line : 0866-2452771/2772,
Fax No: 08662452765
Email ID: email@example.com
Help Line No: 18004254440 & 1100
Link for Meeseve centres : Meeseva center link
You are eligible to apply for Demarcation of land if you own a land in your name
- User charges Rs.35/-
- Service charges Rs.1250 (for 4 copies + Rs.300/- for 5 to 9 copies)
- For house site Rs.10/-.
- Agricultural land up to 2 hectare Rs.25/-.
- Agricultural land between 2 hectares to 4 hectares Rs.50/-
Demarcation is valid for the land till it is further subdivided or divided for the purpose of sale / for the purpose of partition
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Andhra Pradesh - Apply For Demarcation Of Land
You can apply for Demarcation of Land by approaching the concerned Tehsildar in your area.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- Demarcation is the act of creating a boundary around a place, in this procedure it's land demarcation.
- The determination, measurement and record of a boundary for a land requested by its owner for:
- Encroachment of other land owners
- Sale of his or her portion
- Fencing or to make compound wall
Information which might help
- Demarcation is essential to sell a land
- Whenever there is a quarrel or doubt in boundary of land between neighbors – one can approach VAO office to settle amicably.
- It is advisable to keep the mark stone provided by surveyor after measuring
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Narasaraopet can be listed here.