Narasaraopet - Apply for Cracker and Explosive License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Cracker and Explosive License in Narasaraopet.
Through Meeseva center
- Following link provides you information related to meeseva centers : Link for Meeseva contact
- Please find your nearest meeseva Center and make sure you have all the documents, when you are visiting the center.
- Please get the application form from meeseva center or get it downloaded from the following link : Link for form
- Fill the form and submit your form along with required documents to the clerk at Meeseva center. He will do the online process for completing the application procedure.
- Once your application process is over, you will receive a message about your transaction and application number. Please keep these details with care.
- This request will then be processed (verification, inspection and personal inquiry) by DRO and then by RDO later by MRO.
- The collective report from these three will reach collector. Collector will take the final call in granting the license.
- After approval, applicant will receive a message about the license approval.
- The license will be mailed or handed over manually as per the request during application
- Application form : Link for form
- Proof of Identity
- Address proof
- Verification report from police
- No objection from fire service department
- No objection from local body
- Particulars of previous license if any
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport size photos
Office Locations & Contacts
- Deputy Chief Controller of Explosives
Door No. 7-20-13, Kirlampudy Layout, (Near Andhra Uni. International Foreign Students Hostel)
(0891)2722257 / 2722258
For contact info : Link for contacts
Meeseva details link: Meeseva link
- Applicants must be above 18 years old.
- Not sentenced or convicted of any offence involving violence or moral turpitude for a term of not less than six months, at any time during a period of five years after the expiration of the sentence.
- Has not been ordered to execute under Chapter VIII of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 (2 of 1974), a bond for keeping the peace or for good behavior, at any time during the term of the bond.
- Whose licence under the Explosives Act has not been cancelled, whether before or after the commencement of the Indian Explosives (Amendment) Act, 1978, for contravention of the provisions of this Act or of the rules Explosives Act, at any time during a period of five years from the date of cancellation of such licence.
- User charges INR 35/-
- Challan amount INR 300/-
- Postal charges INR 33/-- local
- Postal charges INR 46/-- Non-local
- Validity of the Cracker License on Temporary basis will be Maximum of 15 days and on Permanent basis for 1 Year (Financial Year)
- renewed every year (Optional)
- NOTE : When applying for a temporary license to sell or to store on seasonal demand like Diwali – This licence will be issued in a time of 1 week to 1 month as decided by local authorities
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
30 working days
Andhra Pradesh - Apply For Cracker And Explosive License
Applicants may approach the Deputy Commissioner, who is in charge of issuing Cracker and Explosive License.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- Government has enforced public to follow strict rules and regulations while dealing crackers and explosives under the Explosive policy.
- To administer the responsibilities delegated under the Explosives Act 1884 the rules made thereunder related to manufacture, import, export, transport, possession, sale and use of Explosives
- Without this license one can’t deal or trade such items.
- Match Factories, Cracker shops are few of the establishments which requires this license
- To ensure public safety, Government has formed and regulates these traders to follow the set of rules and keep track of those involved in this business for timely supervision
- Explosives Act 1984 regulates the manufacture, possession, use, sale, transport, import and export of explosives in India.
- Engaging in a business involving activities mentioned above would require a license to do so.
- To know more : Details
Information which might help
- Manufacture of Explosives is the most hazardous operation.
- The hazards of explosives depend upon the type and category of explosives.
- Therefore the safety provisions are different depending on manufacture of the type and category of explosives.
- The detailed procedure as to what to submit, how to prepare the documents, how to fill up the forms, how to construct the premises, what the Department of Explosives checks and scrutinizes, what are the various stages for grant of license etc., differs on case to case.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Narasaraopet can be listed here.