Narasaraopet - Apply for Contract Carriage Bus (Temporary) Permit
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for Contract Carriage Bus (Temporary) Permit in Narasaraopet.
- To apply for Contract Carriage Bus (Temporary) Permit in Narasaraopet the applicant has to approach the RTO office to which your area belongs to. Following link can provide you information related to the list of RTO office : Contacts Link
- Application forms can be obtained from following link : Forms Link
- Form PT : PT Form Link
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents
- Application forms can be obtained from the appropriate RTO offices that should be completed and presented along with documents and appropriate fees.
- Officials would start processing your application.
- Important verification for the permit includes Vehicle condition, Seating arrangements etc.; will be carried by authorities.
- After checking the vehicle for its correctness and other appropriate requirements the application will be processed.
- Note: Availability of slot for RTO process can be searched with the help of the following link
( Booking can be done at the time of actual online processing) : Slot Link
Apply through State Portal
- Application for Contract Carriage Bus (Temporary) Permit can be made through : Online Portal
- Please select “Permit Services” under “Permit menu”
- In the next screen, select “Temporary Permit” and also fill in the appropriate details as prompted and click NEXT to reach the next page to complete online application procedure.
- You have to choose the day and time that you are planning to visit the RTO office related to the application and click “Next” button that is displayed on the bottom of the screen.
- Please follow the instructions appropriately that are displayed in the follow screens for filling the application forms and making payments and uploading required documents appropriately.
- Take printout of the application form including acknowledgement and go to RTO office before 11:30 a.m. on the date of appointment and Present the completed application forms along with required documents in one of the counter and pay the appropriate fee where the officials would start processing your application.
- Application forms can be obtained from following link : Forms link
- Form PT : Form PT Link
- Registration Certificate of the vehicle.
- Fitness Certificate of the vehicle.
- Proof of payment of tax for the current quarter.
- Insurance Certificate.
- Payment of green tax wherever applicable.
- Affidavit Sworn by the applicant before an Executive (or) a First Class Judicial Magistrate (or) Notary Public
- Passport size photo-2
- Pollution under control certificate
- PROOF OF ADDRESS (any one of the following to be produced)
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Electoral Roll
- LIC Policy
- Pay slip issued - Govt. Office (or) a Local Body
- Age Proof (any one of the following)
- School Certificate
- Birth Certificate
Office Locations & Contacts
- Transport Commissioner
Government Of Andhra Pradesh State Transport Department
Address: Vijayawada Rd, Punammathota, Labbipet,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh - 520010
Phone : 040-2572400
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Andhra Pradesh State - Transport Department : Contacts Link
You should be the owner of the vehicle.
- Contract Carriage Buses having seating capacity 13 in all including all India permit : Rs. 5000/-
- Following link provides you fees related information: Fee Link
- Temporary permits are valid for 4 months
- Usually the renewal of permit can be obtained with Vehicle fitness certificate and FC as per authorities of concerned RTO in the matter of regular permits
Documents to Use
Application forms can be obtained from following link : Application forms
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It takes 5 working days to get permit
Andhra Pradesh - Apply For Contract Carriage Bus (Temporary) Permit
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- Contract Carriage Bus (Temporary) Permit is needed for
- Vehicle which has permit and need permit for another route or area
- Vehicle which doesn’t have permit, but need permit to operate for specific period to cater the need
- Temporary Permits are effective for a limited period which shall not in any case exceed four months, to authorize the use of a transport vehicle temporarily For the conveyance of passengers on special occasions such as
- To and from fairs and religious gatherings
- For the purposes of a seasonal business,
- To meet a particular temporary need
Information which might help
- The type and seating capacity of each such vehicle for Contract Carriage Bus should be notified to the authorities
- FC (for clearance) is a process meant for reviewing the condition of the vehicle by the RTO authorities
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Narasaraopet can be listed here.