Montenegro - Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply for a Phytosanitary Certificate, Applicant shall approach the Phytosanitary Administration. Contact details are listed below under the “office locations and contacts” section.
- You have to submit an Application form to the Phytosanitary Administration.
- Application form can be found on the following link: Link
- Download the application form and fill up your details.
- Please make sure you have all the required documents that are listed under the “Required Document” section of this page.
- The applicant shall present the duly filled application form and documents to the inspector at the Phytosanitary Administration.
- The inspector reviews the documents and inspects the shipment destined for export.
- Once the inspection yields satisfactory results, the inspector issues a Phytosanitary Certificate.
- Application form
- Commercial invoice
- Sales Contract
- Packing list
- Bill of lading
Office Locations & Contacts
Bratstva i jedinstva bb
Tel.: +382 20 621 111
- Registered exporter
Please Consult the Officer in charge.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
48 hours to 5 days
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Category of application
- Package type
- Area of production
- Country of origin
- Entry and Exit points
- Batch number
Need for the Document
Phytosanitary Certificate is used to attest that consignments meet Phytosanitary import requirements.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.