Mongolia - Replace Lost / Damaged Civil Identification Card
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To replace a civil identification card you must apply in person at the soum and district state registration division. Before going to the registry office if you have lost your ID card, you'll need to obtain a police report first.
- Complete an application form, which is available at the registry office.
- Submit the completed application form together with your penalty payment slip, lost report or your damaged ID card
- The registry officer will inform you when can you come back to collect your new ID card.
- Filled out application form
- Penalty payment slip
- Lost report or your damaged ID card
- Payment slip.
Office Locations & Contacts
CIVIL REGISTRATION OFFICE
Denver Street, Sukhbaatar District,
7th khoroo, 11th khoroolol,
Phone: (976-11) 320502, 1900-1890
Fax: (976-11) 320274
email : [email protected]
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Service fees :
- 18300 MNT /15000 MNT - To be paid at Golomt Bank, Account number 1165004534
- 3300 MNT - to be paid at district or local tax office/
Issued when a citizen turns 16, the ID card is renewed at the ages of 25 and 45.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Established on 23 November, 1940, by the resolution No. 44 of the Ministerial Council of the People’s Republic of Mongolia the State Registration office provides public service on state Civil registration, Property right’s registration Legal entitles registration and Intellectual property rights registration to public and business organization and citizens.
Consulate and Diplomatic Representative offices in overseas provided registration services accordance with the law.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Civil Identification card is public document that establishes the legal identity of a citizen as stated in the Civil Registration Law of Mongolia.
You may be asked to present your civil ID card when you apply for a passport, driver's license and other government IDs.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.