Mongolia - Register Birth
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Births must be registered at state registration offices within 15 days at the central settlements, and within 30 days at remote soum and bagh. Registration must be done in person at the civil registry office.
- When you register the birth of a child you will need to complete an application form.
- Submit the completed form together with the IDs of the parents and marriage certificate. In the absence of a marriage certificate, you may submit a joint application of parents /requesting to surname the child by father’s name.
If you are outside Mongolia
You may use the contact information provided under 'Office Locations & Contacts' section to get in touch with the nearest Mongolia's consular service office, to inquire about the procedure on how you can register the birth of your child.
- Application form
- ID of parents
- Marriage certificate
- In the absence of marriage certificate, joint application of parents /requesting to surname the child by father’s name/
Office Locations & Contacts
CIVIL REGISTRATION OFFICE
Denver Street, Sukhbaatar District,
7th khoroo, 11th khoroolol,
Phone: (976-11) 320502, 1900-1890
Fax: (976-11) 320274
email : [email protected]
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Established on 23 November, 1940, by the resolution No. 44 of the Ministerial Council of the People’s Republic of Mongolia the State Registration office provides public service on state Civil registration, Property right’s registration Legal entitles registration and Intellectual property rights registration to public and business organization and citizens.
Consulate and Diplomatic Representative offices in overseas provided registration services accordance with the law.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.