Moldova - Obtain Certificate of Establishment of Paternity
Revision as of 01:35, 28 December 2017 by Wesley (Created page with "==Procedure== #You may submit your request at the civil status office or local town hall where the record is being kept. #When you submit your request make sure that you also...")
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- You may submit your request at the civil status office or local town hall where the record is being kept.
- When you submit your request make sure that you also bring a valid ID and a written authorization (if you are applying for the procedure as a representative).
- Pay for the certificate and wait for the advice from the registry officer about when can you come back to collect the certificate.
- Note: You may also submit your request by phone, call this number to know how - (022)25-70-70
If you are outside Moldova
You may submit your request for a civil status certificate through a diplomatic mission or consular office of the Republic of Moldova. A link is provided under "Office Locations & Contacts" which you can use to get in touch with the nearest embassy or consular office of Moldova.
- Completed request form
- Identity card (original and copy) of the person requesting the certificate and his/her representative (if applicable)
- Proof of empowerment representation (if the request is being submitted by a representative)
- Civil status certificate that can prove that the applicant is related to the person named on the certificate.
Office Locations & Contacts
Civil Status Service
Chisinau City, 11/1 M. Viteazul Street
- Person named on the certificate
- Authorized representative (must be able to present an authorization in writing)
- Ordinary (30 days): 10 lei
- 20 days : 35 lei
- 15 days: 85 lei
- 5 days: 135 lei
- 24 hours: 185 lei
- 1 hour: 260 lei
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Civil Status Certificates
Duplicates of civil status certificates are issued to citizens request and have the same legal value as the certificates issued at the moment of registration of civil status act.
Civil status certificates issued to replace an old or loss certificate are marked with an inscription "DUPLICATE".
A duplicate Certificate of Establishment of Paternity will be issued in these following cases:
- Certificates deterioration
- Loss of certification
- Requesting the certificate of new model in connection with its transcription in Latin spelling.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
This procedure provides you information on how you can obtain a duplicate Certificate of Establishment of Paternity issued in Moldova.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.