Mayotte - Obtain Police Clearance Certificate (Criminal Record)
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- In order to apply for PCC online, applicant has to reach the online portal: link
- In the given page, please hit “Criminal record” option under “justice” tab to get next page.
- Here select the option as per your category “Born in metropolis” / “Born overseas” / “Born abroad” to get sub options and please select procedure tab from the list and hit “Access the online service” option to get next page for processing.
- In the given page, please hit “apply online” tab at the bottom to get next page. Please follow the page prompt and hit the respective options to process online application.
- Once the certificate is generated, applicant gets notification and the certificate will be delivered as per applicable norms.
Applying process in Mayotte for citizen and non citizen
- a. Apply in-person.
- Applicant shall apply in person with the “Tribunal de premire instance(high court)”.
Tribunal de premire instance,
B.P. 106, 97600 Mamoudzou, Mayotte.
Telephone: 02 69 61 11 15.
- Link for application form : link
- Go to the respective office. Don’t forget to take the required copy of documents along with originals to the office.
- Please follow as per authorities guidelines and submit the completed application along with documents. Applicant should pay for any charges if required as advised.
- This application will be processed by respective department.
- The certificate can be collected from the office where applicant applied in person upon notification or issued as per norms.
Applying process – overseas for citizen and non citizen
- a. Apply through Telephone, Fax, or by mail(post)
- Applicant shall enclose the completed application, document and fees paid details to the following contact details by mail(post)
- Address :
National criminal record,
107 rue du Landreau, 44317 Nantes Cedex 3.
By fax : 02 51 89 89 18
- By telephone : 02 51 89 89 51 (voice server running 24 hours a day)
- This application once received will be processed by respective department and the certificate will be issued as per applicable norms after notification
- Valid identity document (identity card, passport, driving license).
- Valid passport.
- Citizen proof/Document of National Identity (DNI).
- A copy of your passport while living in Mayotte.
- A copy of your permit of stay in Mayotte, passport number and place of issue as well.
- Proofs of legal stay (copy of passport held during the said period with respective stamp and seal).
- Application form. link
- Valid citizen proof with photo (respective ID’s issued by respective nation).
- Email ID (useful to communicate issues with respect to your application)
- A self-addressed envelope with or without stamps (as required).
- Valid contact number (applicant can be communicated)
- Passport-size photos.
- Birth certificate (as per requirement).
- Place of birth
Office Locations & Contacts
Tribunal de premire instance,
97600 Mamoudzou, Mayotte.
Telephone: 02 69 61 11 15
Contacts: google location
- Applicant with valid passport and a valid address proof.
- Age: 16 years and above. In case of minors, the application must be submitted by the parent exercising parental authority, if the minor has not turned 16 years.
- The current address of the applicant must be same as in the passport and other supporting documents.
- Applicants who are in need of residential status, employment or long term visa or for immigration to a foreign nation.
No fees is chargeable. But, fee/charge varies for case to case. Updated fee requirement will be provided by respective authorities while applying.
- Validity norms vary from country to country.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
- Processing time varies with respect to the country from where applied.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
In order to obtain PCC from Mayotte, you are asked to supply and identification card with a form Request for a bulletin No 3 (Demande de B3).
This confidential document is strictly personal.
You do not have the right to request the ballot of another person, even if your spouse (s) or your adult child.
The law punishes anyone who was issued with the report of criminal records of a third party.
- French citizens born in Mayotte may address their requests for certificates directly to Tribunal de premire instance.
- Non-French citizens and French citizens born outside of Mayotte should apply by mail, requesting a Bulletin no.3 at Casier Judiciaire National.
- Further information and online applications can be found on the website: www.cjn.justice.gouv.fr.
- Last name
- Name (s)
- Married name or use
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Department No.
- Home address
Need for the Document
A police certificate is an official document issued by police or government agency of a country to enumerate any criminal records that the applicant may or may not have. Criminal records may include arrest, conviction, and possibly criminal proceedings.
A police clearance certificate is a copy of your criminal record or a declaration of the absence of any criminal record. Police clearance certificates are different in each country and territory and may be called police certificates, good conduct certificates, judicial record extracts, pcc, etc. They are issued by police authorities or government departments and used by Citizenship and Immigration to prevent individuals who possess a risk to Country's security from entering the country.
Information which might help
Information: since May 17, 2010, Bulletin No. 3 criminal record no longer contains the handwritten signature of the department head of the national criminal record but only its title, first and last name typed.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
In many immigration cases you may be requested by relevant Government to present Police Clearance Certificate from another country where you have resided for some time. If you are going through immigration process, you will definitely be asked for such a certificate.
The criminal record can only be requested by the person concerned or his legal representative if he is a minor or an adult under guardianship. It can in no way, even with the consent of the applicant be issued to a third party (Article 777 of the Code of Criminal Procedure).
Be issued with the criminal record of a third party is punishable by law (Article 781 of the Code of Criminal Procedure).
The identity you provide will be verified by the Department. It must therefore be strictly according to marital status.