Mayotte - Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply for a Phytosanitary certificate, Applicant shall approach the Ministry of Agriculture, Agri-Food and Forestry; Department of Food, Agriculture and Forestry; Food Service. Contact details are listed below under the “office locations and contacts” section.
- You have to submit an application request to the Ministry of Agriculture, Agri-Food and Forestry; Department of Food, Agriculture and Forestry; Food Service. Please mention the information listed below under the “required information” section in the application.
- Please make sure you have all the required documents that are listed under the “Required documents” section of this page.
- The applicant shall send the application request and Documents to the Ministry of Agriculture, Agri-Food and Forestry; Department of Food, Agriculture and Forestry; Food Service.
- After the application request is processed and accepted, the concerned department will schedule an inspection.
- Once the inspection yields satisfactory results, the inspector issues a Phytosanitary Certificate.
- Application request
- Commercial invoice
- Packing list
- Import permit
Office Locations & Contacts
Ministry of Agriculture,
Agri-Food and Forestry;
Department of Food,
Agriculture and Forestry; Food Service
BP 103 - 97 600 MAMOUDZOU, Mayotte
- Registered exporter or importer
Please consult the Officer in charge
The Certificate is valid per shipment or consignment. A new shipment requires a new Phytosanitary Certificate
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Category of application
- Package type
- Area of production
- Country of origin
- mode of transport
- Entry and Exit points
Need for the Document
Phytosanitary Certificate is used to attest that consignments meet Phytosanitary import requirements.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help
More information which might help people.