Mandsaur - Register with State Employment Exchange
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Register with State Employment Exchange in Mandsaur.
- Please go to the respective employment registration office where the candidate resides for registering personally. Link for contact: Office contact link
- Obtain the application form from the respective counter.
- Please submit the completed application form along with required documents to the staff at the receiving desk.
- The submitted application form and documents will be verified. If all are OK, authority will process the application and provide you with temporary registration number. Please keep it safe to track your application in future if in case of delays.
- After one week or notified period applicant gets a message in the registered mobile number that his employment registration is approved and can get the employment card.
- Post registration, an employment ID card will be provided to the applicant.
Apply Online :
- To apply through “MY MP Rojgar” portal, please go to online portal. Link for portal: online portal link
- In the given page, please select “Register” option under Applicant session on centre right part of the page to reach next page.
- Please complete the page prompts with appropriate details. After completing the page requirement for registration please hit “Submit and proceed” tab at the bottom to reach next page.
- User gets a message for user id and password creation. Please hit “Next step” tab to reach next page.
- Please complete the required details as per sessions in the given page and upload documents for this process.
- Finally user gets the screen with “Print registration card” option to take printout of the generated card(not for interview purpose)
- User shall login in the home page and follow as per the page prompt as per requirement to get the card.
Online Registration at National Career Service (NCS):
- A central government initiative for job seekers to register for availing opportunity. Link for NCS: online portal link
- In the given page, please select “New User? Sign Up” tab under “Login” session provided on the right part of the screen to reach next page.
- Here please select “jobseeker” from the drop down menu against “Register As” option to get registration page.
- Please complete the page prompts with appropriate details. After completing the form requirement for registration please hit “Submit” tab at the bottom to register.
- User will get message for successful registration in their mobile number and email ID which they provided during filing the above registration form.
- Activate your account by following the message.
- Now reach the home page as per above link. Login using the login credentials as per login details prompted under “Login” session provided on the right part of the page and browse the opportunities with the options provided.
- Aadhaar card.
- Mobile number.
- Email Id (if available).
- An application form for registration (can be obtained directly).
- Passport size photograph of applicant (please take 5 copies).
- Certificate to prove the place of residence.
- Certificate to prove age.
- Certificate to prove caste, if they belong to reservation communities.
- Certificates and mark list to prove educational qualification/experience.
- Copy of certificate pertaining to
- Previous employment
- In case of disabled persons, Medical Certificates to prove Disability.
- Any other document to claim benefits offered by respective state government as advised by authorities.
Office Locations & Contacts
Directorate of Employment,
6th Floor, Vindhyachal Bhawan, Bhopal
E mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For contact details : online link
- Any person to be eligible for registration in an Employment Exchange has to be not less than 14 years of age at the time of registration and not more than 45 years of age as on the 1st July of the year of registration.
- All educated aspirants 8th, 10th, 12th, Graduate, under graduate, International Graduate can register in Employment Exchange.
- Discontinued students are not eligible for employment(but previous qualification can be used as eligibility to register in employment exchange).
There is no fee for registration. Employment service is free.
If you register your education qualification with the employment exchange it is valid for three years. Once in every three years you need to renew Employment registration.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
The candidate can register his/her name in the concerned District Employment Exchange within whose jurisdiction his/ her place of residence is situated.
- Name(as per certificate)
- Fathers name(as per certificate)
- Mobile number
- Family card number (Ration Card Number)
- Address(as per Family card)
- Community Details( which community, Community certificate number, Community certificate issue authority)
- District(as per family card)
- qualification( for ex: S.S.L.C, Below S.S.L.C, H.S.C, Degree)/ must have marksheet or certificate number
- other qualification-> if have any technical qualification, to add technical qualification(for ex: Diploma Course, ITI)/ must have marksheet or certificate number.
- Other skills-> if have Type writting Certificate, Short hand Certificate, Driving Licence, Language Certificate, Computer Course Certificate, to select
- Skill type and enter your qualification details( certificate are issued by Governtment or Private Institute)/ must have Certificate number
Need for the Document
- Any citizen of India is eligible for Registration at an Employment Exchange for assistance in securing Employment/job. There is no necessity to verify the employment /under employment / unemployment status of the applicant.
- The Departments of Employment in various States of India allow unemployed educated youth residing in the respective States to pre-register for impending job vacancies occurring in different sectors of that State.
- Candidates who possess educational qualifications other than those of professional and executive standards can register their educational qualifications with the respective Employment Exchanges in their districts
Information which might help
- No candidate shall be allowed to register at more than one employment exchange
- Whenever government vacancies are announced, list of registered members with suitable educational profiles are forwarded to respective employers for consideration.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Register with State Employment Exchange: http://www.archive.india.gov.in/howdo/service_detail.php?formid=299&service=12
More information which might help people in Mandsaur can be listed here.