Maharashtra - Apply for Maharashtra State Board Technical Education (MSBTE) Duplicate Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
The Higher Education and Technical Department, the Government of Maharashtra provides online facility to user to apply for Maharashtra State Board Technical Education (MSBTE) Duplicate Certificate. User can read the instructions and fill the form. Online service is provided by the government to save time of the user. The portal is available in two languages, English and Marathi; user can select any of the preferred language. However, the application form can be printed and applied in person along with the necessary documents to System Analyst (Result Section).
- Apply Online through aaplesarkar :
- To apply online, the applicant shall follow the given aaple sarkar link: Link and click on the "New User? Register Here" tab.
- From the given options, select any one mode to create User ID and Password.
- Now verify UID or Create your own user profile using OTP verification on your mobile.
- A new page will open up where the applicant has to fill up all the personal detail(Name, D.O.B, Age, Gender, etc) in the portal.
- Now enter the address as per the document.
- After that provide mobile number and OTP, PAN No., UID No., and confirm password.
- Now upload a photograph between 5kB to 20kB in JPEG format.
- Now choose from the drop now menu any one of the Proof of Identity.
- Finally provide a Proof of Address by clicking from the menu on screen.
- Click on the declaration box and then click the "Register" tab.
- After login, click Link and then click on “Apply”.
- The applicant will get an application displayed.
- Fill up the application form correctly and pay the requisite fee.
- On completion, the applicant will be notified.
- You can check the status of the application in the portal by signing in with User ID and password.
Apply through Mobile APP:
- To apply via app, the applicant shall download the app from the given link: Link
- Select the preferred language
- A list of options will be provided from which the applicant must choose the concerned department
- Now a list of services will be displayed from which the applicant must select the required service
- The applicant must also provide the nature of service verification and click on “Apply” to proceed to verification
- Once verified, the applicant will be informed about the further process.
Apply Through Centres:
- To apply for Maharashtra State Board Technical Education (MSBTE) Duplicate Certificate through centres, the applicant has to visit the respective “CSC” centre/sewa kendra. Please tap on the following link to locate the centre according to the respective district: link.
- Make sure to have the documents that are listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- An application form can be obtained through the kiosk operator upon visiting the centre.
- The applicant has to fill in all the necessary information in the application form.
- Submit the application form with “Required Documents” to the office. It is advised to take the documents in original to the kiosk for scanning purposes.
- The operator will process the application online.
- On successful submission, the applicant will receive an application number as acknowledgement. The applicant will also get a transaction number as a text message on their registered mobile number.
- Pay the fee as given in the “Fees” section of this page and collect the receipt.
- An ”SMS” triggered update on application status will be sent to the applicant’s mobile. Please keep track of the notification.
- Upon the satisfaction of the authorities, the permission will be granted according to the application.
Apply In person:
- Applicant can directly visit to the MSTBE office along with the necessary documents mentioned in the required document section.
- Application form can be obtained from the counter at the office.
- Fill the form.
- Submit the form at the counter (open 10.30 am to 3 pm every day except Saturday and Sunday)
- Keep the receipt you receive after submitting the form.
- The receipt also has the details when you will receive the certificate.
- Visit the office for certificates on the mentioned date.
- The certificate is issued between 2.30 pm to 5 pm on working days.
- Mandatory Documents (all the documents are mandatory)
- Diploma Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Police FIR/ Police NC
- Self Declaration Form with Passport size photo
- Self attested xerox copy of statements of marks OR Principal attested gazette xerox copy
- Self Attested Statement of Marks(All passed semester) OR Principal Attested gazette Xerox copy(final sem/year)
Photocopy of documents should be attached while applying in person and scanned documents should be uploaded while applying online. Keep all the documents in scanned form like JPEG, GIF and PDF, so that it can be uploaded while making online application on the website. If submitting in person, xerox copies needs to be attached.
Office Locations & Contacts
Further information and clarification can be obtained through following link: Contact Information
MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION, MUMBAI. (Autonomous)
Address : 49, Kherwadi, Bandra (E), Mumbai 400 051.
Phone : 2647 7208 / 2647 1255/ 2647 8531 / 2647 8296 / 2647 8795
Fax : 022-26473980
Mumbai Sub-Region: Officer Incharge, Mumbai Sub-region, 2nd Floor,
Govt.Polytechnic Building,49,Kherwadi, Bandra(East),Mumbai:400051
Mail: [email protected]
Pune Region: Dy.Secretary, Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education,Region Office,
412-E,Shivaji Nager, Bahirat Patil Chowk,Pune-411016
Mail: [email protected]
Nagpur Region: Dy.Secretary, Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Region Office,Sadar,Nagpur-440001
Ph: 0712-2562223/ 2564836
Mail: [email protected]
Aurangabad Region: Dy.Secretary, Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education,
Mail: [email protected]
MSBTE, Officers details can be obtained from following link:Contacts
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
- Normal Mode for Duplicate Certificate is Rs.100/-
- Urgent Mode fees is Rs 200/-
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
- Application form for duplicate certificate can be downloaded from following link: Form
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It takes Fifteen days for processing of the certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- If you have lost or misplaced your original documents and are unable to find, you can apply for a duplicate copy of your marksheet or passing certificate by going to the Maharashtra State Board's Mumbai office regional office or can apply online.
Information which might help
- Information which might be useful for the applicant:Information
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Maharashtra Right to Public Services Act
Higher and Technical Education Department
Directorate of Higher Education
Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Maharashtra
Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State
Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai
More information which might help people.