Maharashtra - Apply for Issue of NOC from Medical Education and Drug Department
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
The Medical Education and Drug Department, the Government of Maharashtra provides online facility to user to apply for Issue of NOC from Medical Education and Drug Department. User can read the instructions and fill the form. Online service is provided by the government to save time of the user. The portal is available in two languages English and Marathi; user can select any of the preferred language. However, the application form can be printed and applied in person along with the necessary documents to Deputy Dean.
- Apply Online through aaplesarkar :
- The applicant needs to register on the website Create User Id
- The applicant can login using the credentials and fill the form as instructed.
- The applicant can fill the online application form for “Issue of DMER No Objection Certificate” in the citizen login section: Online Application
- Submit the application.
- After submitting the application, user will get a reference slip or number which should be kept for future reference.
- Status of the application can be tracked by the user in “Track your Application” section. For tracking the application, application id or reference number will be required.
Apply in Person:
- Applications can also be made in-person through the Medical Education and Drug department offices and sub-offices.
- The details related to the offices can be obtained through the following link:Contacts
- Fill the application form as instructed.
- Please make sure you have all the documents that are listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Submit the application form along with the mentioned documents to the concern department.
- After Medical Education and Drug Department authorities of validate your application and the documents that are submitted they will initiate process for NOC.
- Aadhar Card
- Copy of Application for DNB
- First Year MBBS Pass certificate copy
- First to Final Year Mark sheet (Attested True Copies)
- Reason Second Year transfer Medical Certificate or other
- Attempt Certificate from First Year to Final Year (Attested True Copies)
- Duly filled Application Form for ‘Transfer of Internship’ prescribed by MUHS, Nashik
- No Objection Certificate from Relieving College / Deemed University/ Out-of-State University in case of students from other Colleges/Universities who wish to transfer their Internship to the concerned College
- Certified copy of Approval letter of Relieving College/University granted by Central Council of Indian Medicine, in case of students from other Colleges/Universities who wish to transfer their Internship to the concerned College.
Photocopy of documents should be attached while applying in person and scanned documents should be uploaded while applying online. Keep all the documents in scanned form like JPEG, GIF and PDF, so that it can be uploaded while making online application on the website. If submitting in person, xerox copies needs to be attached.
Office Locations & Contacts
- Further information and clarification can be obtained through following link: Contact Information
- Medical Education Department, officers, locations and contact details:Contacts
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure..
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It takes thirty days for processing of the certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Maharashtra Right to Public Services Act
- Department of medical education and drug Department
- Maharashtra Medical Council
More information which might help people.