Maharashtra - Apply for Ground Water Survey
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
Ground-water Surveys & Development Agency, Govt of Maharashtra provides ground water survey service. Online service is provided by the government to save time of the user. However, user can fill the form online and take the print of the filled form and can submit it in person the senior geologist officer of the area.
- The applicant needs to register on the website Create User Id
- The applicant can log in using the credentials and fill the form as instructed.
- The applicant can fill the online application form for “Ground water Survey” in the citizen login section: Apply Online
- Submit the application.
- After submitting the application, user will get a reference slip or number which should be kept for future reference.
- Status of the application can be tracked by the user in “Track your Application” section. For tracking the application, application id or reference number will be required.
Apply in Person:
- Applications can also be made in-person through the Ground Water Survey and Development Agency (Government of Maharashtra) offices and sub-offices.
- Applicant will be able to find the office location information and contact information under the following link: Refer
- Please make sure you have all the documents (if any) that are listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Fill the application form with the required information
- Submit the form in person to ground water survey & development agency.
- After the authorities validate your application and the documents that are submitted they will allow for ground water survey.
- Government agency proof
- Map of the area
- Letter from Sarpanch/Gramsevak
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste certificate
- 7/12 Extract
Applicant will have to upload the documents while applying for the service. The documents should be in JPEG, PDF or GIF format. The size of each document should not be more than 2 MB, while applying online.
Office Locations & Contacts
MAHARASHTRA REMOTE SENSING APPLICATION CENTRE,
(Autonomous Body of Planning Department, Govt. of Maharashtra)
VNIT Campus, S.A. Road, Nagpur – 440 010
Tel.No.0712-2220086 / 2238576 (EPBX) 0712-2225893 (FAX) 0712-2220032 (Director),
Mobile : 9284003977 – Director, Dr. Subrata N. Das
Mobile 9284003980 –Administrative Officer, Shri D.B. Deore
Email : [email protected]
MUMBAI BRANCH : 8th Floor, G.T. Hospital Complex,
Lokmanya Tilak Marg, Mumbai – 400 001
Tel.No. 022 –22620540
Mobile 9284003978 – Head, Shri V.M. Ghare
Email : [email protected]
PUNE BRANCH : 4th Floor, New Administrative Building,
D-Wing, Opp. Council Hall, Camp, Pune – 411 001
Tel.No. 020-26136132 / 26136133
Mobile 9284003979 – Head, Dr. S.A. Patil
Email : [email protected]
Office Locations and Contacts can be obtained from the following link: Contact Information
Any individual who is a resident of Maharashtra state can apply for Ground water survey service through Aaplesarkar Portal.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
The service is given by senior geologist if the user has their application id and it takes normally 7 working days to get service after submitting the form.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
Groundwater, which is in aquifers below the surface of the Earth, is one of the Nation's most important natural resources. Groundwater is the source of about 33 percent of the water that county and city water departments supply to households and businesses (public supply). It provides drinking water for more than 90 percent of the rural population. The water used for irrigation comes from groundwater. Withdrawals of groundwater are expected to rise as the population increases and available sites for surface reservoirs become more limited. Therefore it is important to have regular ground water surveys as groundwater is important natural resource in those parts of the country that don't have ample surface-water sources, although it often takes more work and costs more to access groundwater as opposed to surface water, but where there is little water on the land surface, groundwater can supply the water needs of people.
Further information can be obtained through the links:
- Services Provided by Maharashtra Remote Sensing Application Centre
- Central Ground Water Board, Government of India
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Maharashtra Remote Sensing Application Center
- Maharashtra Right to Public services Act
- Ground water survey and Development agency, Maharashtra
- Central Ground Water Board
- Water Supply and Sanitation Department, Maharashtra
More information which might help people.