Maharashtra - Apply for Greenhouse Manufacturing License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply for Greenhouse Manufacturing License in Maharashtra, the applicant must approach the Department of Horticulture, Ministry of Agriculture. Find the office location information and contact information in the provided Link.
- Upon visiting the office, the applicant can obtain the application form from the concerned officer.
- The application shall be filled in with all the necessary details as per the prescribed format.
- Make sure to attach all the necessary documents that are listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Once the authorities assess the application and other related documents, the application for the greenhouse license will be processed further.
- The manufacturing unit will be inspected and upon satisfactory performance, the license will be issued by the concerned authority.
- It may take 7 working days for the process to be completed.
- Fee payment details are mentioned in the "Fees" section of this page.
- The registration will solely depend upon the satisfactory performance of the manufacturer as evaluated by the state implementing agency.
- The applicant is required to complete the manufacturing of the greenhouse within 90 days from the date of the work issued (under government tender).
- The incomplete application form will not be accepted for registration/ renewal.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Manufacturer Certificate/License.
- PAN Card.
- Documents relating GST Number.
- Electricity Bill (Proof of Address).
- Undertaking on Authenticity of materials used.
- Bank Guarantee (5% of work value for each project).
- TDS (Technical Data Sheet).
- Certificate of Quality Assurance from CIPET.
- Quality reports on all three aspects:
- Internal Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QAQC) plan.
- Details related to the manufacturing process, testing procedures of inputs & manufacturing process, Quality Audit System.
- Internal Quality Assurance and Quality Control Manual.
- Undertakings for each procedure on Non-Judicial Stamp paper of Rs. 500/- each.
Office Locations & Contacts
Commissionerate of Agriculture, Maharastra
Department of Agriculture
Government of Maharashtra
M.S. Central Building
- Manufacturers with an updated traders/manufacturing license.
- The applicant must have a valid Government ID.
- A fabricator/integrator having at least 3 years experience in the erection of greenhouse & commissioned at least 10 Green House.
- Must have at least 5 certificates of completion & satisfaction reports from growers.
- The applicant should be ISO Certified firm/company/manufacturer.
- All the fees related queries will be notified by the concerned office on further enquiry.
- Non-Judicial Stamp duty of Rs. 15,000/- (failing to pay will lead to withdrawal of the proposal)
- The license is valid for three years.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links.
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- The processing time for getting a greenhouse manufacturer license is 7 working days.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, Viddler, Vimeo, Youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of the webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following URL 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- The manufacturer/applicant shall provide a guarantee of the quality assurance of other non-manufactured components.
- The manufacturer must provide free after-sales service to the farmers for consecutively three years from the date of building such a system.
- The manufacturer should produce all the details of the materials used in the construction of a greenhouse along with their specification to the concerned authority when asked for.
- The manufacturer shall produce the undertakings for Insurance, Quality and Quantity Assurance.
- The applicant should submit a tie-up for the polythene sheet used for covering the greenhouse.
- Contact Number
- Expert Staff for production.
- Other details of the land.
- Particulars of fee deposited.
- Details of the Company.
- Postal address with the telephone number.
- Details of the Applicant/Manufacturer.
- Average annual turnover.
Need for the Document
- The license is required to produce and provide a greenhouse setup.
- Without a valid license, the Government of India will not allow the greenhouse to be implemented.
Information which might help
- Greenhouse farming is a unique farm approach that involves growing crops in shielded structures that are partially or completely transparent. The major objective of greenhouses is to provide suitable growth conditions for crops while also protecting them from inclement weather and pests.
- Greenhouse systems should only be manufactured by registered companies/manufacturers.
- The manufacturer shall perform 10% of a minimum random sampling of the greenhouse from a reputable test house whenever required to ascertain the quality of the material.
- If any complaint is received with regards to the quality of the material used by the manufacturer in the greenhouse, the cost of the testing will be borne by the manufacturer/manufacturing firm.
- In case of a supply of any defective material, the rectification of such defect shall be done by the manufacturer itself within 15 days of the complaint.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses for obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.