Maharashtra - Apply for Grants to NGOs/ Organization for Counselling Centres
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
The Women and Child Development Department, the Government of Maharashtra provides online facility to user to apply for Grants to NGOs/ Organization for Counselling Centres. User can read the instructions and fill the form. Online service is provided by the government to save time of the user. The portal is available in two languages, English and Marathi; user can select any of the preferred language. However, the application form can be printed and applied in person along with the necessary documents (if any) to District Women and Child Development Officer.
- Apply Online through aaplesarkar :
- The applicant needs to register on the website Create User Id
- The applicant can login using the credentials and fill the form as instructed.
- The applicant can fill the online application form for “Apply for Grants to NGOs/ Organization for Counselling Centres” in the citizen login section: Online Application
- Submit the application.
- After submitting the application, user will get a reference slip or number which should be kept for future reference.
- Status of the application can be tracked by the user in “Track your Application” section. For tracking the application, application id or reference number will be required.
Online portal for grant in aid scheme:
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment has created an online portal for inviting the NGOs for grant proposal:Social justice
Apply in Person:
- Applications can also be made in-person through the Women and Child Development Department (Government of Maharashtra) offices and sub-offices.
- You will be able to find the office location information and contact information under the following link :Contacts
- Please make sure you have all the documents (if any) that are listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Fill the application form with the required information
- The application form should be addressed to the Joint Secretary (NGO_Division) in the Ministry of Social Justice and empowerment.
- After the authorities validate your application and the documents that are submitted they will allow for grants to NGOs/ Organization for Counselling Centres.
- Last 3 years audit report
- Registration Certificate
- Last 3 years annual report
- Last 3 months bank account statement
- Newspaper cutouts of society activities
- Statistical report regarding counselling work
- Copy of Memorandum of Association of organization
- Certificates of trained employees appointed with qualification
- Character Certificate of office bearers from police department
- List of office bearers / employees with address and mobile numbers
- Certificate regarding board of members are not in government service
- Certificate regarding board of members are not relatives of each other
- Certificate from Sub divisional magistrate regarding members have not involved in public property
Photocopy of documents should be attached while applying in person and scanned documents should be uploaded while applying online. Keep all the documents in scanned form like JPEG, GIF and PDF, so that it can be uploaded while making online application on the website. If submitting in person, xerox copies needs to be attached.
Office Locations & Contacts
- Further information and clarification can be obtained through following link: Contact Information
- Women and Child Development Department contacts (Maharashtra) can be obtained through following link:Contacts
- Women and Child Development Department contacts (Government of India) can be obtained through following link:Contacts
- Central Social welfare Board Contact details: Contacts
- Ministry of Social justice and empowerment: Social justice
- The basic conditions required are:
- The NGO should have been registered for 2 years
- A minimum of two years experience on the field of activity would normally be insisted On
- Financial soundness and capacity to bear at least 10% of the budgeted expenditure should be there.
- The NGO should have been registered for 2 years
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
- Format of documents to be used for release of grants in aid can be downloaded through following link:Social Justice
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It takes one eighty days for processing.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
- Action that could be taken against the NGO in case of mis utilization of the grant:
- Criminal and Civil liability
- Recovery of the grant that is misused
- Blacklisting of the NGO
- Seizure of the commodities made from the grant.
- More information related to application, submission and tracking could be obtained through following link:More info
- Questions related to grants to NGOs and their answers can be obtained through following link:Questions
- Guidelines related to NGO assistance could be obtained through following link:Guidelines
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Maharashtra Right to Public Services Act
Women and Child Development Department, Government of Maharashtra
Ministry of women and Child Development, Government of India.
Central Social Welfare Board (Ministry of Women and Child Development)
Ministry of Social justice and empowerment, Government of India
More information which might help people.