Maharashtra - Apply for Granting Permission for Performance of Foreign Artists in Maharashtra
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
The Home Department, the Government of Maharashtra provides online facility to user for applying for Permission for performance of Foreign Artists in Maharashtra. User can read the instructions and fill the form. Online service is provided by the government to save time of the user. The portal is available in two languages, English and Marathi; user can select any of the preferred language. However, the application form can be printed and applied in person along with the necessary documents to Secretary, Home Department.
Apply Online through aaplesarkar:
- To apply online, the applicant shall follow the given aaple sarkar link: Link and click on the "New User? Register Here" tab.
- From the given options, select any one mode to create User ID and Password.
- Now verify UID or Create your own user profile using OTP verification on your mobile.
- A new page will open up where the applicant has to fill up all the personal detail(Name, D.O.B, Age, Gender, etc) in the portal.
- Now enter the address as per the document.
- After that provide mobile number and OTP, PAN No., UID No., and confirm password.
- Now upload a photograph between 5kB to 20kB in JPEG format.
- Now choose from the drop now menu any one of the Proof of Identity.
- Finally provide a Proof of Address by clicking from the menu on screen.
- Click on the declaration box and then click the "Register" tab.
- Now login with the user credentials.
- After login, click Link and then click on “Apply”.
- The applicant will get an application displayed.
- Fill up the application form correctly and pay the requisite fee.
- On completion, the applicant will be notified.
- You can check the status of the application in the portal by signing in with User ID and password.
Apply through Mobile APP:
- To apply via app, the applicant shall download the app from the given link: Link
- Select the preferred language
- A list of options will be provided from which the applicant must choose the concerned department
- Now a list of services will be displayed from which the applicant must select the required service
- The applicant must also provide the nature of service verification and click on “Apply” to proceed to verification
- Once verified, the applicant will be informed about the further process.
Apply Through Centres:
- To apply for Granting Permission for Performance of Foreign Artists in Maharashtra through centres, the applicant has to visit the respective “CSC” centre/sewa kendra. Please tap on the following link to locate the centre according to the respective district: link.
- Make sure to have the documents that are listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- An application form can be obtained through the kiosk operator upon visiting the centre.
- The applicant has to fill in all the necessary information in the application form.
- Submit the application form with “Required Documents” to the office. It is advised to take the documents in original to the kiosk for scanning purposes.
- The operator will process the application online.
- On successful submission, the applicant will receive an application number as acknowledgement. The applicant will also get a transaction number as a text message on their registered mobile number.
- Pay the fee as given in the “Fees” section of this page and collect the receipt.
- An ”SMS” triggered update on application status will be sent to the applicant’s mobile. Please keep track of the notification.
- Upon the satisfaction of the authorities, the permission will be granted according to the application.
- Applications can also be made in-person through the Home Department, offices and sub-offices.
- You will be able to find the office location information and contact information under the following link :Contacts
- The applicant can also download the Application Form for performance License through the given link:Application
- Fill the application as instructed.
- Submit the application to the Desk officer, Home Department, Government of Maharashtra along with the required documents.
- Please make sure you have all the documents that are listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- After the authorities validate your application and the documents that are submitted they will grant permission for performance of foreign artists in Maharashtra.
- Covering Letter
- Copy of Valid visas of Artists
- Copy of Valid Passport of Artists
- Copy of Charity Registration if applicable
- No of Artists attending (Attach separate sheet for details)
- Type of Visa of foreigners (Attach separate sheet for details)
- Company Profile (Attach copy of Charter/ Articles of Association)
- Passport details of foreigners (Attach copies of passports of foreigners)
Photocopy of documents should be attached while applying in person and scanned documents should be uploaded while applying online. Keep all the documents in scanned form like JPEG, GIF and PDF, so that it can be uploaded while making online application on the website. If submitting in person, xerox copies needs to be attached.
Office Locations & Contacts
Further information and clarification can be obtained through following link: Contact Information
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It takes seven days for processing of the certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- Application Form for performance License:Application
- Form can also be downloaded through following link:Form
Information which might help
- The following link gives more information:More info
- The service is provided by the Desk Officer, Home Department, Govt of Maharashtra.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Maharashtra Right to Public Services Act
- Home Department, Government of Maharashtra
- Maharashtra Police, services for Citizens
More information which might help people.