Maharashtra - Apply for Determination of Eligibility of Victims under Manodhairya Scheme
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
The Women and Child Development Department, the Government of Maharashtra provides online facility to user to apply for Determination of Eligibility of Victims Under Manodhairya Scheme. User can read the instructions and fill the form. Online service is provided by the government to save time of the user. The portal is available in two languages English and Marathi, user can select any of the preferred language. However, the application form can be printed and applied in person along with the necessary documents (if any) to District Women and Child Development Officer.
- Apply Online through aaplesarkar :
- The applicant needs to register on the website Create User Id
- The applicant can login using the credentials and fill the form as instructed.
- The applicant can fill the online application form for “Determination of Eligibility of Victims Under Manodhairya Scheme” in the citizen login section: Online Application
- Submit the application.
- After submitting the application, user will get a reference slip or number which should be kept for future reference.
- Status of the application can be tracked by the user in “Track your Application” section. For tracking the application, application id or reference number will be required.
Apply in Person:
- All the eligible and the needy adolescent girls can contact any of the person mentioned below to apply for the scheme in order to avail the benefits of the scheme.
- Anganwadi Workers at village level
- Supervisor at circle level
- Child Development Project Officers at the block level.
- Concerned District programme officer
- Anganwadi Workers at village level
- Applications can also be made in-person through the Women and Child Development Department (Government of Maharashtra) offices and sub-offices.
- You will be able to find the office location information and contact information under the following link :Office Locations
- Please make sure you have all the documents (if any) that are listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Fill the application form with the required information
- Submit the form in person to Women and Child Development Department Maharashtra.
- After the authorities validate your application and the documents that are submitted they will allow for determination of eligibility of victims under Manodhairya Scheme.
Office Locations & Contacts
- Further information and clarification can be obtained through following link: Contact Information
- Women and Child Development Department contacts (Maharashtra) can be obtained through following link:Contacts
- Women and Child Development Department contacts (Government of India) can be obtained through following link:Contacts
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
- No fees is required for the same
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It takes thirty six days for processing.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- As per the directions of the Hon. Bombay High Court, the State has now revised the Financial Norms and Revised Manodhairya Scheme has been launched
- Govt. of Maharashtra has been implementing Manodhairya Scheme for rehabilitation of victims of Rape and Acid Attacks (women and children) by providing them Financial Assistance. It is of utmost importance to ensure the victims of Rape and Acid Attacks (Women and Children) are brought out from the psychological shock that they suffer. It is also equally important to provide them Shelter, Financial Assistance, Medical and Legal Aid and Counselling Services.
Information which might help
- Manodhairya, a scheme approved by Maharashtra cabinet to provide financial assistance and support services to victims of sexual violence and acid attacks.
- Manodhairya scheme for rape victims, children who are victims of sexual offences and acid attacks (Women and Children):Scheme
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Women and Child Development Department, Government of Maharashtra
- Ministry of women and Child Development, Government of India.
- Maharashtra State Commission for Women
- Maharashtra State Commission for Protection of Child Rights.
- Integrated Child Development Services Scheme, Maharashtra State.
Online right to information from Women and Child Development Department can be obtained through following link:RTI