Maharashtra - Apply for Deserted Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
The Rural Development & Panchayat Raj Department, the government of Maharashtra provides online facility to user for applying for Deserted Certificate. User can read the instructions and fill the form. Online service is provided by the government to save time of the user. The portal is available in two languages, English and Marathi; user can select any of the preferred language. However, the application form can be printed and applied to gram sevak in person along with the necessary documents.
Apply in Person:
- The applicant can make the application through the office of Panchayat and Rural Development Department. Find contacts here:Link
- Make sure to have all the “Required Documents” mentioned in this page.
- Pay the requisite fee
- Once the application is verified, the certificate will be granted by the concerned authority.
Proof of identity (Any one)
- Pan Card
- RSBY card (Rashtriya Swasthya Beema Yojana)
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID card
- NREGA Job card
- Driver License
- Semi government ID card
Address Proof (Any one)
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Rent Receipt
- Telephone Bill
- Driving Licence
- Electricity Bill
- Water charge Bill
- Voter list Extract
- 7/12 and 8-A Extract
- Property Tax Receipt
- Property Registration Extract
Photocopy of documents should be attached while applying in person and scanned documents should be uploaded while applying online. Keep all the documents in scanned form like JPEG, GIF and PDF, so that it can be uploaded while making online application on the website. If submitting in person, xerox copies needs to be attached.
Office Locations & Contacts
- Further information and clarification can be obtained through the following link: Contact Information
- Panchayat Raj Department, Maharashtra Development services: Refer Link
- Ministry of Panchayati Raj, Government of India:Contacts
Married woman resident of Maharashtra not living with husband due to estrangement for more than one year.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Within five days soft copy of the certificate can be downloaded from the website or certificate can be collected from the gram sevak office.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Deserted Women Certificate is issued to married women who have been divorced or abandoned by their husband and they have no support for livelihood from their husband. This certificate is issued for getting preference in Government employment and to benefit from schemes for them by the Government.
Information which might help
- Rural development department, Government of Maharashtra
- Details related to government service center can be obtained through the following link :Refer Link
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Maharashtra Right to Public Services Act
- Village Development and Panchayat Raj Department, Maharashtra
- Ministry of Panchayti Raj, Government of India
More information which might help people.