Maharashtra - Apply for Cultural Program Permission
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
Application for permission for cultural programme services can be done online through AapleSarkar, or in person.
Apply in Person:
- Applications can also be made in-person through Ministry of cultural Department, (Government of Maharashtra) offices and sub-offices.
- You will be able to find the office location information and contact information under the following link :Contacts
- Applicant can also approach the Tahsildar and Taluka Executive Magistrate of the area.
- Application Form required for the permission can be obtained from the following link: Application Form
- Fill and Submit the completed application forms in the tahsildar office.
- Please make sure you have all the documents (if any) that are listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- After the authorities validate your application and the documents that are submitted they will process the application for cultural programme permission.
Apply online through AapleSarkar
- To apply online, the applicant shall follow the given aaple sarkar link: Link and click on the "New User? Register Here" tab.
- From the given options, select any one mode to create User ID and Password.
- Now verify UID or Create your own user profile using OTP verification on your mobile.
- A new page will open up where the applicant has to fill up all the personal detail(Name, D.O.B, Age, Gender, etc) in the portal.
- Now enter the address as per the document.
- After that provide mobile number and OTP, PAN No., UID No., and confirm password.
- Now upload a photograph between 5kB to 20kB in JPEG format.
- Now choose from the drop now menu any one of the Proof of Identity.
- Finally provide a Proof of Address by clicking from the menu on screen.
- Click on the declaration box and then click the "Register" tab.
- Now select the concerned department from the left side menu.
- After that, the applicant will get a list of services of respective department for application.
- Fill up the application form correctly and pay the requisite fee.
- On completion, the applicant will be notified.
- You can check the status of the application in the portal by signing in with User ID and password.
Apply through Mobile APP:
- To apply via app, the applicant shall download the app from the given link: Link
- Select the preferred language
- A list of options will be provided from which the applicant must choose the concerned department
- Now a list of services will be displayed from which the applicant must select the required service
- The applicant must also provide the nature of service verification and click on “Apply” to proceed to verification
- Once verified, the applicant will be informed about the further process.
Apply Through Centres:
- To apply for Cultural Program Permission through centres, the applicant has to visit the respective “CSC” centre/sewa kendra. Please tap on the following link to locate the centre according to the respective district: link.
- Make sure to have the documents that are listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- An application form can be obtained through the kiosk operator upon visiting the centre.
- The applicant has to fill in all the necessary information in the application form.
- Submit the application form with “Required Documents” to the office. It is advised to take the documents in original to the kiosk for scanning purposes.
- The operator will process the application online.
- On successful submission, the applicant will receive an application number as acknowledgement. The applicant will also get a transaction number as a text message on their registered mobile number.
- Pay the fee as given in the “Fees” section of this page and collect the receipt.
- An ”SMS” triggered update on application status will be sent to the applicant’s mobile. Please keep track of the notification.
- Upon the satisfaction of the authorities, the permission will be granted according to the application.
The list of documents required while applying for the permission:
- Self-Declaration by the applicant
- Stage Performances Scrutiny Board Certificate regarding program
- No Objection Certificate by Police station at the proposed venue
- Hall availability consent letter by owner of the place, where the program is organized/Letter from respective regarding Hall booking
- Contract consent letter by person or institution, whose program is organized
Address Proof(Any one)
- Ration Card
- Rent Receipt
- Telephone Bill
- Driving Licence
- Electricity Bill
- Water charge Bill
- Voter list Extract
- 7/12 and 8-A Extract
- Property Tax Receipt
- Property Registration Extract
Proof of identity(Any one)
- Pan Card
- RSBY card (Rashtriya Swasthya Beema Yojana)
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID card
- NREGA Job card
- Applicant Photograph
- Semi government ID card
Photocopy of documents should be attached while applying in person and scanned documents should be uploaded while applying online.
Office Locations & Contacts
- Further information and clarification can be obtained through following link: Contact Information
- MahaOnline Office address
- Ministry of Culture, Government of India
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Application form for Cultural Programme Permission
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
This certificate is provided to the user within 7 working days.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
Culture Scheme Monitoring system, Ministry of Culture:Information
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Maharashtra Right to Public services Act
- MahaOnline Digital Maharashtra
- Setu Department, Buldhana
- Ministry of culture, Government of India
More information which might help people.