Maharashtra - Apply for Crop Loss Claim
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Application form for Crop Loss Claim is available in the agriculture department or Tehsildar Office in Maharashtra contact link
- Applicants approach the agriculture department and applicants get their application form for crop loss claim.
- Applicant has to enter all information in the application form.
- Applicant should make sure to carry photocopies and originals of all necessary documents while applying for this procedure.
- Documents that are necessary for this procedure are mentioned under “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Applicant must attach photocopies of documents (Whichever is necessary) along with the application form while submitting for this procedure.
- If all above – mentioned procedures were followed properly by the applicant, concerned authorities will provide notification to the applicant regarding their crop loss claim within 72 hours.
- If there is no information provided regarding the crop loss claim to the applicant, then, the applicant can visit the office to know status of their application.
- The application will be processed and information will be verified by the agricultural office.
- If the verification is successful, notification will be sent to the applicant.
- The applicant after seeing the notification can go to the agriculture office/Tahsildar office and applicant get the Crop Loss claim.
- To apply for crop loss, the applicant has to visit the following link:Link and register themselves.
- If you are already a user, then click :Link and click on “Sign In”.
- Now, if you are already a user, enter your mobile number and password and click on “Login”.
- Choose out the appropriate option and fill out the application with the required information as prompted on screen
- Make sure to upload all the “Required Documents” to proceed further.
- Once it's uploaded, make the payment.
- Now, the application will be verified.
- Once the verification is done, the applicant will be notified.
- The applicant may also download the same from the portal
Apply through Mobile APP:
- To apply through app, download the following app:Link from the playstore.
- Now go to “Farmer Application” option and Sign in/Login through required credentials.
- Once logged in, select the appropriate option and proceed further.
- On successful application, the applicant will be notified through the app.
Apply Through Centres:
- To apply for Crop Loss Claim through centres, the applicant has to visit the respective “CSC” centre/sewa kendra. Please tap on the following link to locate the centre according to the respective district: link.
- Make sure to have the documents that are listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- An application form can be obtained through the kiosk operator upon visiting the centre.
- The applicant has to fill in all the necessary information in the application form.
- Submit the application form with “Required Documents” to the office. It is advised to take the documents in original to the kiosk for scanning purposes.
- The operator will process the application online.
- On successful submission, the applicant will receive an application number as acknowledgement. The applicant will also get a transaction number as a text message on their registered mobile number.
- Pay the fee as given in the “Fees” section of this page and collect the receipt.
- An ”SMS” triggered update on application status will be sent to the applicant’s mobile. Please keep track of the notification.
- Upon the satisfaction of the authorities, the permission will be granted according to the application.
- Application form
- Duly completed claim form
- Land registration papers
- Land ownership documents
- Evidence of crop loss through capturing pictures using mobile applications.
- IMD card, media report, local newspaper cutting to substantiate occurrence of loss event and severity of loss.
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
- Sowing declaration
Office Locations & Contacts
Address: Agriculture Commissionerate Pune
State government office in Pune, Maharashtra
GVFF+X74, Agarkar Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
Contact number: 020 2612 3648
Contact Link PMFBY, click on “Report crop loss” to view the contact details to report for crop loss directly.
Address: Tehsildar Office
Government office in pune,
NH4, 76/10, Shukrawar Peth-Mahtma Gandhi Rd,
Shukrawar Peth, Pune,
- Evidence of crop loss through capturing pictures using mobile applications or other ways.
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen and must have Maharashtra residential address.
Fee for this procedure has to be paid as per authority’s request.
- Crop loss claim validity for 15 days.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help.
The Processing time for this procedure is taken 72 hours.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- Coverage is applicable to farmers in case of widespread incidence of eligible risks affecting crops in more than 75% o area shown in a notified unit at early stage leading to total loss of crop or farmer is not in a position to either sow or transplant the crop or either sowing or germination of crop due to deficit or excess rainfall.
- Eligibility criteria: only those farmers who have paid the premium / the premium have been debited from their account before the damage. The state government would provide notified insurance unit and crop wise normal area sown at the beginning of the season within 15 days. “prevented sowing/planting” pay – out only if more than 75% of crop sown area for notified crop remained unsown due to occurrence of any of the above perils.
- Full name of the applicant
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Residential address (proof)
- Contact number
- Crop information
- Crop loss information
Need for the Document
- Crop loss aims to provide insurance protection to the farmer against adverse weather incidence. Such as deficits and excess rainfall, high or low temperature, humidity etc.
Information which might help
- Loss assessment procedure : farmer needs to provide intimation within 72 hours after the damage should be provided on our call centre number 1800 266 0700 , our local office , concern bank , local agriculture department & district officials and intimation must contain details of survey number-wise insured crop and acreage.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- It protects the farmers against losses caused by crop failure. It acts like a tool that allows farmers to manage their yield and price risks.
- Farmers are able to repay their loans even during the time crop failure with the support of the right insurance partner.
More information which might help people.