Maharashtra - Apply for Cotton Seed License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Applicant has to get the letter head for the firm and should get required document as per our page.
- Applicant should go to the Director of Agriculture to apply.
- Link for contact details:Link
- Please collect the appropriate application form as per officer’s advice or write on a A4 sheet.
- Submit the completed application with required documents as mentioned in our “Required Documents” section.
- After accepting the application, officials will advise the amount to be remitted as per the mode (treasury challan or as acceptable).
- Applicant after remitting the mentioned amount, should provide the same to the department authority for processing.
- Applicant will get receipt for the remitted fees. Please keep the receipt and acknowledgement safe for future reference.
- This application will be processed by the respective department.
- Applicant will get intimation for inspection of premises.
- Authorities will inspect the business place and do their due diligence for the machine / other apparatus as mentioned in application by applicant.
- Once all the process yields satisfactory result, Applicant gets intimation to collect the License.
- On the said date, applicant can collect the license.
- Completed Application form
- Address proof (Aadhaar/ PAN/ Voter ID/ Driving license)
- Identity proof (Aadhaar/ PAN/ Voter ID/ Driving license)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Government Registration number for farmers
- Payment receipt
Office Locations & Contacts
Department of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare,
PIN: 110 001.
Phone: 011 23382651/23388444 (O)/23386004(F)
Email-ID: [email protected]
Please select the appropriate state and scroll down to view the administrative offices address.
Contact details for each district
Please click on the state name. In the new page, click on the district name. This will lead to the district website. In the new page, click on the appropriate button to get the contact details. Click on “ABOUT DISTRICT>>WHO’S WHO” or “DIRECTORY” or “Contact Us”
- Any person who wishes to obtain cotton seed license can apply.
- The Fee for this procedure should be paid as per the authority’s request.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- The time taken to issue the license is 7-14 days.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.gIn the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- Please fill the application form with correct information and fill all the required columns.
- Please submit the application to the concerned authority with the required documents attached.
- Kindly pay the required amount for the application process while submitting the application form at the office.
- Name and address of the applicant
- Details of quantity of seeds needed
- Contact details and email address
- Payment receipt number
- Area specifications
Need for the Document
- Any person who wants to carry on the business of selling, exporting, or importing cotton seeds at any place in India shall have to mandatorily apply for the cotton seed license.
Information which might help
Enter other Information which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people.