Maharashtra - Apply for Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme (Card)
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To apply for Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme - ABYS (card) online, applicant shall visit the following Link
- The user will reach the “AYUSHMAN BHARAT - PRADHAN MANTRI JAN AROGYA YOJANA” login page.
- In the “LOGIN” section, please enter the mobile number at the prompted space. Then enter the captcha and then click on the “Generate OTP” button.
- An “OTP” will be sent to the mobile number. Please provide the received “OTP” and click on the checkbox for the “By clicking submit…” declaration and click on the “Submit” button to get a new page.
- Here, please select the respective state from the dropdown list under “Select State”. Now select the respective option from the dropdown list under “Select Category” (it is advised to select the “Search By Name” option).
- A new set of prompt will be provided. Please enter the name at the space "Name here" and complete the other prompts as appropriate. Once all the details are entered / selected, please click on the “Search” button.
- User will get the “Search Result” page. Here details will be provided based on “Social Economic and caste census”. Now click on the “Family Details” button for the name that matches the applicant name.
- A new page with family details will be displayed. Please scroll down and check the details. This page provides two options at the bottom, “Get Details on SMS” and “Information”.
- The user shall select the “Information” option to get the “Guidelines for Beneficiary” page. The page will provide information which is useful for the user. Now it is clear that the beneficiary is eligible to access the empanelled hospital for treatment.
- The “Get Details on SMS” button will be useful to get the details through “SMS” on the respective mobile number. Please use the button and then follow the onscreen information to get the details.
- The fee detail for this procedure is mentioned in the “Fees” section of this page.
- Now, please visit the nearest CSC centre. Provide the “SMS” details as obtained earlier. The ayushman card/e-card can be obtained immediately.
Apply Through CSC
- Applicant shall go to the respective “CSC” centre.
- Following link can provide information related to nearest CSC Centres link. Please select state, district, and block name from the drop-down menu, or click on the respective district to find nearby centers.
- On reaching the centre, please consult with the kiosk operator for the requirement.
- If the operator issues an application form, then collect it and pay the requisite fee. The fee detail for this procedure is mentioned in the “Fees” section of this page.
- Submit the completed application along with the documents as per our “Required Documents” section of this page.
- The operator will process the application online. The operator will authenticate the aadhaar (thumb or iris method) or any other Government ID as applicable.
- Once the authentication is successful, the applicant will receive an application number as acknowledgement. The applicant will also get transaction number as text message on his/her registered mobile.
- The applicant has to make the necessary payments according to the centre operator's quote and recieve the receipt.
- The operator will process the online requisite for printing the e-card. An identification card will be issued with a unique 9 digit random number to the applicant.
- Once the printout is ready, the ayushman card can be obtained immediately.
Steps to search hospitals
- Please use the following link to get the details of empanelled hospitals: Link
- In the given page, please click on the “Search Hospitals” option to get the “Hospitals Search” page.
- Here, please select the state from the dropdown list under “State” and complete the other prompts as appropriate. Enter the captcha at the prompted space as appropriate and click on the “Search” button.
- A page with hospital list will be provided.
- For this scheme, the applicants do not need to make any application. But, the applicant should verify whether the applicant’s family is included in the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana list.
- Please keep the information safe for future reference. The applicants are advised to keep note of the “HHD” number.
- Applicant’s proof of address (Any One) (Ration card / Bank pass book / Telephone bill / Aadhaar card)
- Applicant’s proof of identity (Any One) (Voter ID / Passport / Aadhaar card / Driving licence)
- Special category certificate
- Birth certificate or any document for age proof document
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Copy of bank pass book
- Respective special category certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Apart from the above documents, while applying, the applicant may be required to provide additional information or documents. Please provide them for processing.
Office Locations & Contacts
Public Health Department,
Government of Maharashtra,
10th Floor, GT Hospital Complex,
Mumbai – 400001, Maharashtra.
Email: [email protected]
Contact details link
National Health Authority
Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), Government of India
Postal Address: 9th Floor, Tower-l, Jeevan Bharati Building,
New Delhi – 110001.
Call centre contact number: 14555 or toll free number: 1800111565.
Contact Link1 please scroll down to the bottom for contact details AND Link2
State office directory – Link
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare,
Room No. 205-D, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi – 110011.
E-mail: [email protected]gov.in
- Should be a citizen of India.
- Following are the eligibility criteria for rural areas…
- Household with no adult/male/earning member within the age group of 16-59 years.
- Families living in one room with "Kuccha Kuccha" walls and roof.
- Families with no members within the age group of 16-59 years.
- Household without a healthy adult member and one disabled member.
- Manual scavenger families.
- Landless households earning a major part of their family income from manual labour.
- Following are the eligibility criteria for urban areas…
- Domestic worker.
- Rag picker.
- Home-based Artisans/ Tailor / Sweeper/ Handicrafts worker/ Sanitation worker/ Mali.
- Construction worker/ Labour/ Painter/ Welder/ Security guard/ Coolie.
- Washer-man/ Plumber/ Mason.
- Electrician/ Mechanic/ Assembler/ Repair worker.
- Transport worker/ Rickshaw puller/ Conductor/ Cart puller.
- Waiter/Shop worker/ Assistant/ Peon/Delivery assistant.
- Street vendors/ hawker / Cobbler.
- The card can be obtained by paying Rs. 30 / Rs. 20, or please pay the amount as advised.
- The scheme has to be renewed by the 31st of May every year.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- The ayushman card/e-card can be obtained from the “CSC” centres immediately.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- The cost of smart card will be borne by the Central Government.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Do not submit fake documents as proof to get eligible for this scheme.
- Avoid spelling mistakes while providing information.
- As per the scheme, the benefits will be entirely cashless and portable.
- The beneficiary shall avail transport allowance, which will cover the cost of travel during the pre-hospitalisation and post-hospitalisation period.
- Name of the beneficiary
- ”HHD” number
- Father’s /Husband’s name
- Full address
- Family structure
- Identification details
- Detailed particulars of family members
- Ration card number
- Aadhaar card number
- Voter ID number
- Signature or thumb impression
- Mobile number
Need for the Document
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana Scheme, also known as the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) is aimed at providing adequate and free health cover to the vulnerable sections of society.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiaries of the scheme can show their Ayushman Bharat Yojana e-card to get free healthcare services at any empanelled hospital in India.
Information which might help
- Within the family members list, the members can be added or deleted from the SECC database. However, there is no provision to add more families to the existing SECC “database”.
- All existing “CMCHIS” empaneled hospitals both government and private, will automatically provide health care facilities for the patients under “PMJAY-CMCHIS”.
- More information can be found in the following Link
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Please use the following link for additional information Link1 in the given page, please use the link as appropriate for the details AND Link2
- Ayushman Bharat Yojana benefits include health insurance coverage of up to ₹5 Lakhs per family, annually. Here, all pre-existing illnesses are covered without any waiting period.