Maharashtra - Apply Financial Assistance to buy Milking Cow
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- Any applicant interested in availing the subsidy scheme benefit shall apply in prescribed application form through the concerned animal husbandry authority / Veterinary Officer as appropriate.
- Contact Link AND Link for veterinary officer please find the “Veterinary District Nodal Officers” contact details as per your state AND the applicants shall meet the panchayat office to get information on this scheme Panchayat contact link in the given page please select the hyperlink against the respective state as per requirement for contact details.
- Please visit the respective office. Please consult with the concerned authority at the office to find the right office to apply for the scheme. Go to the respective office. Consult with the designated authority about the applying procedure for this scheme. Collect the application form or write on a plain A4 sheet as advised.
- Complete the application form. Attach the document as per the “Required Documents” section of this page and submit it to the designated receiving authority as advised in triplicate (original plus 2 photocopies) along with a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) or the applicable amount.
- After receiving the application, authorities will check the submitted application and document set. If all are in place, the application will be accepted.
- The authorities will make entries about this application in the manual record or electronically using the computer.
- Acknowledgement receipt will be given against every form received. So, collect it and please keep it safe for future reference.
- Applicant will be informed of the probable date of getting approval for the scheme.
- ”SMS” triggered update on application status will be sent to the applicant’s mobile.
- This application will be processed further. Concerned authorities will verify the applicant’s details and documents. If required, the authorities will visit the applicant’s place as per the address provided on the application form to make field verification.
- After verification, these applications will be sent to the respective sanctioning department with the consent of the verification authorities.
- Concerned sanctioning authority will take the right decision to sanction the financial assistance.
- The status, viz. Approval or Rejection, if any, will be conveyed to the applicant through an “SMS”.
- Once approved, the eligible subsidy shall be credited to the loan account of the beneficiary through Electronic Clearance Service (ECS) system to the concerned financing institution.
- The entire process can be completed within 45 days of receipt of application or as per the timeline provided by the respective department.
- The subsidy will then be released as per the pattern of the scheme.
Under the “dairy entrepreneurship development scheme”, The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is implementing the subsidy scheme.
Apply In-Person for subsidy through - NABARD
- The applicant shall submit the project proposal to any bank that can refinance from "The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)". Please visit the “NABARD” district office for your area.
- Contact Link in the given page, please select the “DDM's/DDO's (District Offices)” option under the “OFFICE LOCATOR” section on the right part of the screen to get a new page. Here, please select the respective state from the dropdown list against “State”. Please choose the respective district from the dropdown list against “District” and click on the “Go” button for contact details.
- Please visit the respective office and get the information about the institutions that are referred by “NABARD” for this assistance.
- Please visit the institution and consult with the designated authority about the application process.
- Now, please prepare a project proposal for the scheme and submit it to the institution for sanction.
- The institution will appraise the project as per the administrative approval norms. Based on eligibility, the institution will sanction the loan. The loan amount shall be disbursed in suitable instalments depending on the progress of the unit.
- After the disbursement of the first instalment of the loan, the financial institution shall apply to the concerned regional office of “NABARD” for sanction and release of subsidy amount.
- The “Project sanctioning committee (PSC)” of “NABARD” regional office will evaluate the proposal. The team may conduct an inspection to ascertain the facts based on the proposal.
- Based on the “PSC” approval and sanction, the eligible applicants will be provided with back ended capital subsidy amount by the “NABARD” regional office after confirming the availability of funds from “NABARD” head office.
- The subsidy shall be released on first come, first served basis subject to availability of funds allocated to the respective states/UT’s.
- The subsidy can be processed within 9 to 12 month time from the date of the disbursement of the first instalment.
- The applications are accepted between April to September month of every financial year.
- The subsidy is paid at the rate of 25% and for SC and ST category the percentage of subsidy will be 33%.
- Project report
- Applicant’s Residence proof (ration card / Passport / Aadhaar card / Driving licence)
- Applicant’s Identity proof (ration card / Passport / Aadhaar card / Driving licence)
- Caste certificate
- ”NOC” from Municipality/Panchayat
- Ration card
- Copy of land document
- Farmer card (if available)
- Letter from village / panchayat head as per requirement
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photo as per requirement
- Documents indicating the ownership of land or lease deed
- ”NOC” from Landlord in case of leased land (NOC from Landlord should be, to run the Unit for a minimum period of 10 years)
- Purchase statement (should be certified and stamped by the Area Veterinary Officer/Assistant Director and official of the Financial Institution and should be signed by the beneficiary)
- Purchase and transport receipt (should be attested with a stamp by the Area Veterinary officer/ Assistant Director and official of the financial Institution)
- Proof of Insurance for the animal
- Agreement bond sworn before Notary/Magistrate on stamp paper as per rule in force in departmental prescribed format
- Apart from the above documents, authorities may ask for additional information or documents. Please provide them for processing.
Office Locations & Contacts
Commissionerate of Animal Husbandry,
Maharashtra State, Pune – 07.
Email: [email protected]
Contact Link Department of Animal Husbandry
Email: [email protected]
Department of Animal Husbandry and Dairying,
Ministry of Fisheries,Animal Husbandry and Dairying,
KrishiBhawan, New Delhi – 110001.
Email: [email protected]
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Plot C-24, G Block, BandraKurla Complex,
BKC Road, Bandra East, Mumbai,
- Applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Those who are 18 years and above are eligible for this scheme.
- Applicant must be a permanent Resident of the respective State (Or as per the time period fixed by the respective state).
- Knowledge or experience in cattle or buffaloes farming.
- Applicant should necessarily have a cattle-shed to undertake the scheme.
- Land for green fodder cultivation desirable.
- As per the “NABARD” subsidy scheme, the beneficiary has to pay 10% of the total amount of the project as initial amount. If the total loan amount falls under 1,00,000, then the initial amount is not required.
- This scheme is applicable for those who are willing to buy 2 to 10 cows.
- Please refer the “Subsidy (per cent)” section in the following page for subsidy details: Link
- The applicant has to pay the processing fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) or the applicable amount as advised by the authorities.
- Those applying for “NABARD” subsidy shall follow the authority’s guidelines for any fees or charges.
- The assistance provided to the applicant need to be repaid as per the tenure (5 years or 6 years) as applicable.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- The whole process shall be completed within the financial year as per the timeline as appropriate or as per the advised time period.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- The animals purchased under the scheme should be insured for a minimum period as applicable (3 ½ years or the period as appropriate).
- It shall be the sole responsibility of the beneficiary to insure the animals immediately on purchase. The Government shall not be responsible in the event of the death of the animal or otherwise.
- The animals purchased under the scheme cannot be disposed of for a minimum period of 3 ½ years.
- Avoid spelling mistakes while filling the application form.
- Do not submit fake documents as a proof to get registered.
- Name of the applicant
- Father’s / Husband name
- Caste certificate number
- Details of milk production
- Number and type of animals to be purchased
- Complete address of the applicant
- Date of the application
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Aadhaar number
Need for the Document
- To give boost to the farmers and to promote self-employment in dairy sector, the government has implemented this scheme.
- This in turn provides improved income and livelihood to the farmers.
Information which might help
- The identification of animals purchased under this scheme shall be done through microchip system.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people.