Maharashtra - Application for Education of Scheduled Tribe (ST) Students in Well Known Residential English Medium School
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
The Tribal Development Department, the Government of Maharashtra provides online facility to user to apply for Education of ST Students in Well Known Residential English Medium School. User can read the instructions and fill the form. Online service is provided by the government to save time of the user. The portal is available in two languages English and Marathi, user can select any of the preferred language. However, the application form can be printed and applied in person along with the necessary documents (if any) to Project Officer/Assistant Tribal Commissioner
Apply Online through aaplesarkar :
- To apply online, the applicant shall follow the given aaple sarkar link: Link and click on the "New User? Register Here" tab.
- From the given options, select any one mode to create User ID and Password.
- Now verify UID or Create your own user profile using OTP verification on your mobile.
- A new page will open up where the applicant has to fill up all the personal detail(Name, D.O.B, Age, Gender, etc) in the portal.
- Now enter the address as per the document.
- After that provide mobile number and OTP, PAN No., UID No., and confirm password.
- Now upload a photograph between 5kB to 20kB in JPEG format.
- Now choose from the drop now menu any one of the Proof of Identity.
- Finally provide a Proof of Address by clicking from the menu on screen.
- Click on the declaration box and then click the "Register" tab.
- Now login with the user credentials.
- After login, click Link and then click on “Apply”.
- The applicant will get an application displayed.
- Fill up the application form correctly and pay the requisite fee.
- On completion, the applicant will be notified.
- You can check the status of the application in the portal by signing in with User ID and password.
Apply in Person:
- Applications can also be made in-person through the Tribal Development Department (Government of Maharashtra) offices and sub-offices.
- You will be able to find the office location information and contact information under the following link :Office Locations
- Please make sure you have all the documents (if any) that are listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- Fill the application form with the required information.
- After the authorities validate your application and the documents that are submitted they will process the application for education of ST students in well know Residential English medium.
Apply Through Centres:
- To apply for Education of Scheduled Tribe (ST) Students in Well Known Residential English Medium School through centres, the applicant has to visit the respective “CSC” centre/sewa kendra. Please tap on the following link to locate the centre according to the respective district: link.
- Make sure to have the documents that are listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- An application form can be obtained through the kiosk operator upon visiting the centre.
- The applicant has to fill in all the necessary information in the application form.
- Submit the application form with “Required Documents” to the office. It is advised to take the documents in original to the kiosk for scanning purposes.
- The operator will process the application online.
- On successful submission, the applicant will receive an application number as acknowledgement. The applicant will also get a transaction number as a text message on their registered mobile number.
- Pay the fee as given in the “Fees” section of this page and collect the receipt.
- An ”SMS” triggered update on application status will be sent to the applicant’s mobile. Please keep track of the notification.
- Upon the satisfaction of the authorities, the permission will be granted according to the application.
- Other Documents (any one)
- Parent Undertaking
- Grampanchayat Certificate
- Certificate form Anganwadi
- Parent Domicile Certificate
- Mandatory Documents (all the documents mentioned are mandatory)
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Parent Caste Certificate
- BPL Certificate / GramSevak Certificate
- Income Certificate (Signed by Tahsildar)
Photocopy of documents should be attached while applying in person and scanned documents should be uploaded while applying online. Keep all the documents in scanned form like JPEG, GIF and PDF, so that it can be uploaded while making online application on the website. If submitting in person, xerox copies needs to be attached.
Office Locations & Contacts
- Further information and clarification can be obtained through following link: Contact Information .
- Tribal Department Commissionerate offices details: Office Locations
- Tribal development Department, Field Officers Contact:Refer Link
Provide eligibility criteria's for going through this procedure.
Explain the fees structure which is required for obtaining the certificate/document.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It takes sixty days for processing.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
- Information related to School Management Committee:Information
- Education related information, Tribal Development:Tribal development
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
- Maharashtra Right to Public Services Act
- Maharashtra Right to Public Services Act
- Tribal Department Commissionerate of Maharashtra
- Tribal Development Department, Maharashtra
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India
More information which might help people.