Maharashtra - Adopt a Zoo Animal
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
- To Adopt Zoo Animal in Maharashtra, the applicant has to approach the Zoo Office.
- The address related to the Zoos in Maharashtra can be obtained from the “Office Locations and Contacts” Section of this page.
- After visiting the office, applicant has to approach the Zoo office/director/assistant director’s office to obtain Adoption form or download from here: Link
- Choose the animal for Adoption and level of support/period of Adoption.
- After entering the necessary details, submit the form at the Zoo office.
- Pay the appropriate fees at the Zoo office in cash/cheque/card/DD.
- Once payment is transferred successfully, Adoption certificate will be issued.
Apply through Mail:
- To apply for Adoption online, follow: Link
- Fill up the necessary details, choose the animal and name of the Zoo from where you are willing to adopt.
- Send the completed form through mail.
- Zoo authority will contact you soon through call or mail for further process.
- Pan Number
Office Locations & Contacts
Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park & Wildlife Research
Centre, Katraj, Pune -411046.
Phone Number: 020-24367712
Email: [email protected]
Zoo website: Link
Zoo’s in Maharashtra: Link
Any individual/organisation can Adopt Zoo Animal after paying the appropriate fee.
- For Adoption rates, follow the link: Link
- There is an option to renew the Adoption.
- Validity depends upon the number of months/years chosen during adoption.
Documents to Use
Adoption form: Link
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
The certificate of Adoption will be issued after payment of fee at the Zoo office or online.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.gIn the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since January 1908.
- Name of the applicant
- Adoption period
- PAN number
- Contact number
- Email Id
Need for the Document
Please provide the need for the procedure. e.g. Birth Certificate - why do we need to have a birth certificate?
Information which might help
Benefits of Adopting a Zoo Animal:
- Adoption membership card with photo identity proof will be provided.
- Official Certificate of adoption will be provided.
- Adopters name will be displayed at the entrance gates during their adoption period.
- Display of names/logo on the adopted Animal enclosure, depending upon the level of support.
Other benefits: Link
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Terms and conditions of Animal Adoption Scheme: Link
All Zoo’s in Maharashtra: Link
Nagpur Maharajbag Zoo Adoption: Link
More information which might help people.