Difference between revisions of "Madhya Pradesh - Online Renew a Driver License"
(Created page with "<br><br> :'''Step 1 : ''' First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are requir...")
Latest revision as of 10:01, 25 March 2020
- Step 1 : First one has to make sure that all the required documents are in hand to apply online. If you would like to know about the documents that are required for this procedure, please visit the following link : Renew Driver License Required Documents
- Step 2 : Please choose the following link which would take you to the below displayed screen where you have to select "Online Services" from the menu and click on "License Application and Appointment System" as highlighted in “yellow”.– Apply Online Link
- Step 3 : You will be taken to a new screen where you have to select “Renewal” under “DL – Driving License” section. Please see the below image where it’s highlighted in “yellow”.
- Step 4 : In the next window, please enter “Driving License Number” and “Date of Birth”. Click “Apply” to get the new page. Please follow the following listed screen where option is highlighted appropriately.
- Step 5 : This new page will prompt to enter details and also need to upload the required documents. Once completed, click “submit” at the bottom of the form to process the application.
- Step 6 : Please take printout of Acknowledgement.
- Step 7 : Take printout of the application form including Acknowledgement and go to nearest RTO office before 11:30 a.m. and submit the application to the RTO official. Authorities will advise the fee amount to be paid. On the appropriate counter pay the fees and submit the application and documents to process the application as per how the apply in person will be processed.