Kinnaur - Verify Marks of Secondary and Higher Secondary School Exam
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Verify Marks of Secondary and Higher Secondary School Exam in Kinnaur.
Apply In-Person for SSLC and +2
- Applicant is advised to reach their respective education directorate - “Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education” for verification of mark sheet.
- Please use the respective contact details in our “Office Locations & Contacts” section.
- Link for contact information: Contacts link
- Please write an application for verification on A4 sheet with details (Student roll number, name, father nam, mother name, address, academic year etc.) which are mandatory
- Application should be in the prescribed form.
- Submit your application along with required documents as per our “Required Documents” section in two sets.
- Signed Xerox copy will be returned to applicant for further reference.
- This submitted application will be processed by the respective department. The submitted application will be verified with the records and document will be prepared.
- The delivery of document to applicant shall be through postal. Current postal charge (Registration) shall be paid separately in the prescribed manner.
Apply through Post (Mail) for SSLC and +2
- Any One Can Apply for Verification of marks certificate issued by the Board.
- Please write an application for verification on A4 sheet with details (Student roll number, name. father name. mother name, address, academic year etc.) which are mandatory
- Mail (post) this application with required documents and fees (usually accepted in DD) to the respective board address as per our “Office Locations & Contacts” Section or contact using the phone number provided to get any updated contact details.
- Link for contact information: Contacts link
- An acknowledgement will be delivered as proof for accepting the application. Please keep it safe for future reference.
- This application will be processed further by the department.
- Once the details are ready, Department will deliver the document/remarks through mail as per the address provided by the applicant while applying.
- Applicants are advised to check whether the verification can be made through email using the following phone numbers.
- Phone Number: 01892-242217/219
- Email ID: email@example.com
- If the option is available then application shall be made through email as stated below.
Apply through e-mail for SSLC and +2
- Application for verification shall be made through email as per the mail id provided by the respective state department.
- Please apply via mail by stating the requirement along with details (Student roll number, name. father name. mother name, address, academic year etc.) and scanned copy of required documents.
- This mail requisition will be processed.
- Once the process is over, results will be mail(email) delivered.
- Application form
- Copy of original mark sheet
- Official letter of the Requesting Authority
- Fees challan
- Aadhaar Card as per requirement
Office Locations & Contacts
Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education,
Distt: Kangra, HP – 176213.
Link for contact information: Contacts link
- Mark sheet of those students who have completed their plus two and obtained original mark sheet are eligible for verification.
- Please pay as authority quote as per any updated fees requirements.
Verification results are valid forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- Normal period required for verification is 30 days.
- 10 to 15 working days at urgent basis
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- Applicant should attach fees paid challan along with application.
- Applicant should mention their complete postal address and phone number on the application.
- The application should invariably mention the Roll Number, year of appearance and centres at which student appeared for the Examinations.
- Name of the student
- Student’s Father's Name
- Student’s Mother Name
- Student Date of Birth
- School where the applicant last Studied
- Serial number of the original plus two mark list
- Complete address of the applicant and E-mail id
Need for the Document
- The mark certificates issued by the respective state board have to be verified for genuineness to prevent duplication or bogus certificates.
- Verification of mark sheet are done for pursuing higher studies, Getting employment in government / Quasi government / local bodies and Going abroad for higher studies / employment purpose.
- The Higher secondary (Plus Two) mark sheet is obtained by a student on successful completion of an examination at the end of study at the Higher secondary schooling level.
- Individual / companies / organisations / agencies/ Govt. Departments / Embassies who would like to verify the authenticity of the academic documents may have to following this procedure:
Information which might help
- Don’t handover cash to any individual
- In general verification charges for Central/State Government. Departments and Embassies are same.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Kinnaur can be listed here.