Kinnaur - Reserve Category Certificate (Backward Area Certificate)
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Reserve Category Certificate (Backward Area Certificate) in Kinnaur.
- This certificate (Backward area / Reserved Category) is issued to certify, that an individual is a bonafide resident of an area (The areas that have been notified by the Govt. as a backward area).
- This certificate deals with the reservation in professional colleges, institutions, universities and direct recruitment in Govt. services
- In order to obtain this certificate, applicant shall go to the respective Tehsil / Revenue / Panchayat Office OR the respective office of “DIRECTORATE FOR EMPOWERMENT OF SC’s, OBC’s, MINORITIES AFFAIRS & THE SPECIALLY ABLED” as applicable to apply.
- Link for contact details : link AND link please select the respective district map for respective portal. In the given page please select menu option “DIRECTORY” > “PUBLIC UTILITIES” > “Municipalities” for contact details.
- Application form can be obtained from the office while applicant visits. OR Applicant shall write an application on a A4 paper.
- Submit the completed application form along with required documents to the respective authority.
- Authorities after checking the attached documents and details, will record in their registry and provide the applicant with record number for future reference.
- This application will be processed internally.
- If the applicant mentioned area comes under the areas notified under G.O for backward area category, then process for issuing the certificate will be initiated.
- If required scrutiny of submitted details will be processed by applicable authority to submit the report.
- Once all the above process are over and satisfactory, then Duly stamped, signed Certificate will be issued as per notified period to the applicant.
- The list of reserved category places will be available with the department authorities.
- Use the following link to reach online portal. Link: link
- In the given page, please select “Department-wise List of Services” tab to get next page.
- Please select “Backward Area Certificate” option under “Revenue department”
- Here, use the “new registration” option to register to login or use the guest/new user option to fill the prompts and proceed.
- If registered, please provide the user id and password and other prompts and finally hit submit to initiate the process.
- Please follow the page prompts and hit respective tabs to apply online.
- The submitted application will be processed to issue the certificate as per notification.
- Application form.
- Proof of residence
- Birth certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Relevant certificate as applicable
- Self declaration (as applicable)
- Father's caste certificate. (If not available then provide ‘no caste certificate’ on bond paper as advised)
- Caste validity certificate of relatives. ( if already caste certificate verified is available.)
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Please provide more details or documents as authorities quote for processing.
- Please bring original along with copy of documents at the time of applying.
Office Locations & Contacts
Urban Development Department
PalikaBhavan, Talland, Shimla - 171002,
Himachal Pradesh, India
Ph : +91 0177-2626518
Contact Link: Contact link
DIRECTORATE FOR EMPOWERMENT OF SC’s, OBC’s, MINORITIES AFFAIRS& THE SPECIALLY ABLED
BLOCK No. 33-SDA Complex Kasumpti Shimla-9
Ph :0177 - 2621017
e-mail : email@example.com
Contact Link: link
- Residing in India for at least 182 days in the preceding 12 months
- Resident of reserved category (backward) area.
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant must be residing in the state.
- Please pay as authorities quote while applying.
- For online, please pay as per prompt while processing (if applicable).
- Valid for the mentioned period on the certificate
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
- 15 days
- If in case of any delay in issuance, applicant will get the certificate as per notified period.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Name of the Applicant
- Father/Husbands Name
- Sex (M/F)
- Residential Address
- Details of Community Certificate of Parents
- Date of application
Need for the Document
- This certificate is an important certificate to avail certain benefits provided by Government for the socially backward communities in education and employment opportunities for their betterment.
- This certificate is required to claim the seats reserved for this category.
- This is valid for securing admission in all Educational Institutions and other professional institutions and also for employment.
Information which might help
- Applicant shall obtain the reserve category place list from the local revenue department.
- NOTE : It is a punishable offense to try with fraudulent documents to get this certificate
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help to make this process in Kinnaur can be obtained below.
More information which might help people