Kinnaur - Requisition for Acquisition of Land
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Requisition for Acquisition of Land in Kinnaur.
- Land acquisition involves, Acquiring body, the processing body and the land owner.
- Acquiring body will process the requirement based on the government provision.
- Collectorate is responsible for the requisition for acquisition of land for public purpose related to different projects of development is concerned. Assessment of valuation of land on requisition is also governed by the department.
- Applicant has to approach the respective collector office (Collector is land acquisition officer) to make request.
- Link for contact: Link
- An application form can be obtained from respective office on your visit or can be a written one.
- Applicant should complete the form and enclose the required documents and submit to the collector for that district (in few cases, application has to be made to the “Directorate of Administrative Reforms”).
- Along with the application, please make sure you have the entire following listed document.
- Copy of Land Documents
- Copy of recent Encumbrance Certificate
- Present Patta
- Once the application is accepted Collector shall constitute a team of revenue and agriculture Officers (if applicable) of the district. They will visit the spot mentioned and make enquiry whether the requisition is consistent with the provisions.
- They make field visit with the requiring body to examine the revenue records of the proposed land, meet the families likely to be affected and submit a report based on the above process to the Collector regarding the requisition being consistent or contrary to the provisions.
- Collector will issue respective orders based on the report.
- The appropriate authorities will work with the process of acquisition of land.
Note: After collector receives the report, if any enquiries required then that will be carried out as per their mode.
- Application form (Request for acquisition).
- Detailed Project Report.
- A certificate for administrative sanction for the project for which the land is proposed to be acquired.
- A certificate by the requiring body.
- A certificate to the effect that sufficient provisions of funds in respect to cost of compensation.
- Duly Filled up Performa.
- Aadhaar card.
- Appendix 1 (Schedule of land details for 5 villages)
- Appendix 2 (Schedule of land details for next 5 villages)
- Details of land (5 copies village wise).
- Copy of recent Encumbrance certificate.
- Present Patta.
- Relevant Map on tracing cloth (5 copies village wise).
- Relevant Certificate (5 copies village wise).
- Copy of MOU with the Govt. of state.
- Copy of proceeding of High Power Committee.
Office Locations & Contacts
Directorate Of Land Records,
Block No 28, SDA Complex, Kasumpati Shimla H.P.
Tel: 91-177-2623678, Email: email@example.com
Link for Contact: link
Indian citizens, residents and organizations who want to acquire a land.
Fees for the land acquisition will be calculated as per government norms considering the area and place the land acquired.
- Requisition of such acquisition can be claimed by the individual as per the timeline provided by the government.
- This procedure is the initial and the basic procedure for a project and the validity for the acquisition stand valid forever.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- This procedure can have different processing timeline.
- Depending upon the size of the land, the time varies.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or Country of Birth.
Need for the Document
- The Land Acquisition Act, 1894 is a law in India that allows the government to acquire private land in that country.
- In view of urbanization, Industrialization or development of infrastructural facilities the Union or a state government acquires private land and provides compensation to the affected land owners and their rehabilitation / resettlement.
- Land Acquisition Collector or the respective authority, is the land acquisition officer. Requisition for the land has to be received from the requisitioning authority.
Information which might help
- Earlier the acquisition for private purposes was limited to 'Private Companies' which are registered under the Companies Act.
- Now it has been extended to any 'Private Entity' that includes proprietorship, partnership, NGO or any other entity.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Kinnaur can be listed here.