Kinnaur - Report Street Light Not Working (Outage)
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Report Street Light Not Working (Outage) in Kinnaur.
- To report issues related to street light, applicant has to visit the Shimla Municipal Corporation.
- Link for contact details: Contact link. Applicant has to write a letter to the officer regarding the street light outage in their street / area.
- Include the details about the location of street light, type of issue and pole number. Also provide informant details like name, valid mobile number and Email in the letter along with the complaint description.
- Submit the letter to the officer with necessary identity proof and supporting documents.
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents mentioned in the “Required documents” section below.
- Now the authorities will verify the complaint received and take necessary steps to solve the issue.
- Authorities will assign the electrician to repair the outage problem in the respective area / street from where the complaint is received.
Apply Online: Report through EESL - Kinnaur Report Street Light Not Working (Outage) Online with Images
Note: Through EESL Non-LED light type complaints will be not be registered.
- To lodge your complaint about street light outage, click the following link EESL complaint registration
- Now complete the registration form with details like basic info and complaint info.
- Fill all the mandatory details and click “Save” tab.
- Now complaint reference number will be displayed in the screen and also you will receive SMS to the registered mobile number.
- Identity proof of the informant
- Address proof
Office Locations & Contacts
Shimla Municipal Corporation,
Contact link: Municipal Corporation
Applicant who is facing issues due to the outage of street light can report about it.
No service charge.
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
It depends on the respective office and availability of manpower.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Type of problem in the street light
- Street light location
- Street light pole number
- Address details
Need for the Document
- If the street light in your location doesn’t work or it is in outage condition, then you should report to the respective officer in the electricity board.
- It is necessary to report about street light outage. Because of unavailability of street lights many crime or accidents may occur.
Information which might help
Enter other informations which might help.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Kinnaur can be listed here.