Kinnaur - Renew State Employment Card
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Renew State Employment Card in Kinnaur.
- To renew the employment card, please go to the respective employment registration office where the employment card was obtained or the applicable office of your area(may be due to any modification in administration).
- Link for contact: Office contact link AND link2
- Please produce your original Employment card and also other documents as per requirement to the counter staff.
- The counter staff will look for the renewal period eligibility and if it is valid to renew, then the staff will process the renewal.
- Applicant will get the renewed card
- Visit the web-site online portal link and choose option “online renewal” under ‘Candidate’s corner” session on the left part of the page to get new page.
- Here, complete the page prompts and hit “get” tab to get the next page.
- User will be provided with the details of the card and also the renewal period.
- User shall follow the page requirement to renew their employment card.
- Employment Exchange Registration Card in original.
- Aadhaar card.
- Mobile number.
- Email Id (if available).
- Any documents pertaining to additional qualification that need to be included.
- Passport size photograph of applicant (please take 5 copies).
- If the above documents are to be supported by report of applicable authorities, please provide as required.
- All original and copy of original with self attestation as advised by respective authorities to be submitted as per requirement.
- Apart from the above documents authorities may ask to submit additional information or documents. Please provide them for processing.
Office Locations & Contacts
- The candidate should have an existing valid Employment Exchange Registration Card.
- Renewal of Employment Exchange Registration Card should be within the renewal period.
There is no fee.
If you register your education qualification with the employment exchange it is valid for three years. Once in every three years you need to renew Employment registration.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Same day process
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
The candidate can register his/her name in the concerned District Employment Exchange within whose jurisdiction his/ her place of residence is situated.
- Valid employment card number
- Mobile number
Need for the Document
- Any citizen of India is eligible for Registration at an Employment Exchange for assistance in securing Employment/job. There is no necessity to verify the employment /under employment / unemployment status of the applicant.
- The Departments of Employment in various States of India allow unemployed educated youth residing in the respective States to pre-register for impending job vacancies occurring in different sectors of that State.
- Candidates who possess educational qualifications other than those of professional and executive standards can register their educational qualifications with the respective Employment Exchanges in their districts
Information which might help
- No candidate shall be allowed to register at more than one employment exchange
- Whenever government vacancies are announced, list of registered members with suitable educational profiles are forwarded to respective employers for consideration.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Kinnaur can be listed here.