Kinnaur - Register as Tour Operator Or Travel Agent License
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Register as Tour Operator Or Travel Agent License in Kinnaur.
- To register as a Tourist Operator, applicant has to visit the Kinnaur District Tourism Development Office.
- For Kinnaur District Tourism Development Office contact click here: Himachal tourism
- Application form can be downloaded from the below link: Travel Agent application
- Now complete the form with necessary information and make sure you have all the documents in hand that are listed under the “Required Documents” section of this page.
- After filling the form, attach the documents mentioned in the required documents section below with the completed application form.
- Check the application form and then submit it to the Respective Officer in Kinnaur Tourism Development office address mention in the office locations & contacts section below.
- Now the authorities will verify your application and validate the submitted documents.
- HPTD authorities will inspect the facilities that are related to the touring company and if they are satisfied with the standards followed the authorities will provide a franchise permission.
- The applicant will be later requested to collect the Tour Operator License on a specified date.
- Copy of the firm registration certificate or trade license.
- PAN card.
- Proof of bank account in the name of firm.
- Registered copy of the professional tax with commercial department.
- Service tax number
- Aadhaar card.
- The applicant has to produce (IATO/ATOAI/TAAI/ADTO) if applicable.
Office Locations & Contacts
Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development:
Tourism and Civil Aviation Department,
Block No. 28, SDA Complex,
Kasumpti, Shimla – 171009.
Phone: 0177-2625924/ 2625511/ 2625864
Email: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact link: Himachal tourism
- The applicant must be a registered company or Partnership Firm
- The applicant must maintain office area clean and neat, and maintain all necessary equipment with internet connection.
- The applicant should have a Permanent Account Number (PAN) and should have Service Tax Number.
- The applicant should have a Bank Account Holder.
The applicant have to pay Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only).
Explain the time until which the certificate/document is valid. e.g. Birth Certificate Valid Forever
Documents to Use
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Please explain processing time taken in obtaining the document/certificate.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
- The approved applicant would have option to book HPTD hotels and HPTD package tours through online, on provide user credentials.
- The approved applicant must carry a common design name board as approved by HPTD with HPTD logo and name prominently displayed.
- It is statutory for the applicant to display details of various HPTD offered packages, list of hotel and also about L.T.C facilities available for HPTD operated tours.
- All cancellation and postponement should be done through online and charges are as per the HPTD policy.
- Name of the Tour Operator
- Contact number
- Company name
- E mail ID
- PAN number
- Service Tax number.
Need for the Document
- Tour operator must be registered to avail concessions and incentives from the state and central government.
Information which might help
- The approved applicant should do the minimum sales target per year. Falling to achieve the target for consecutive years, applicant should be disqualified resulting in termination.
- Tour operator is one who makes arrangements for transport, accommodation, entertainment and other tourism related activities.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
More information which might help people in Kinnaur can be listed here.