Kinnaur - Register a Dairy (Milk) Cooperative Society
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Register a Dairy (Milk) Cooperative Society in Kinnaur.
- As a first step applicant should make sure existence of any other Society registered in the area of operation of the proposed Society.
- If there is a society already in operation nearby the area of proposed society, then get certificate from Talati cum Mantri (Panchayat administrative head) and No Objection Certificate from the existing society.
- To register a Dairy (milk) Co-operative Society, Proposed Centre is to be stared first. Registration is to be obtained within 6 to 12 months of its operation (In some state the duration of operation varies).
- Please obtain letter from District Milk Union regarding details of quantity of milk collected / purchased from your centre.
- Approach the respective Jurisdictional District Registrars/Registrar of society office to apply for registration. Please consult with the authority for any updated norms in registering your society.
- Link for contact information : link
- As a first step, please Check for name availability.
- Please go to the respective office. Obtain the application form or write on a plain A4 sheet as advised.
- Submit the completed application form attach required documents as per our page along with the requisite fees in 2 copies to the respective authority.
- On receiving the application, the registrar/designated authority will sign the first copy as acknowledgment and return it while keeping the second copy for approval.
- This application will be processed further. After due diligence and verification of documents, the registrar will issue an Incorporation certificate with registration number.
- The delivery of these documents to the applicant fulfils the society registration process.
Through Chartered Accountant
- Society registration can be initiated with the help of a Chartered accountant.
- In registering a society, one has to make sure that the name proposed has not already been used or applied for registration.
- Please follow his guidelines to register the society.
- Please go to online portal : link
- In the given page please click “Click to Login/Apply Online” option provided under “Registration of Cooperative Society”
- User will reach a new page here, complete the login credential as applicable under “Already Registered ? Login Here” section and click “Login” button.
- If you are a new user then click “Proceed to instructions” button under “New Registration” section.
- Fill the Account Registration Form and Submit. Note down the System Generated Registration ID (This will be your Login ID as well). An activation code will be sent to your registered Mobile No and Email ID.
- Click on the Activation link. Use your Registration ID and Activation code to Activate your account.
- Once the account is activated, Log in using your credentials.
- Once login, Fill basic details of the proposed Society.
- Upload scanned Copy of required documents as appropriate.
- Submit the form. Regularly monitor the status of your application.
- The Final approval of your application can take some time.
- In the mean time you will intimidated via sms/email regarding the on-going approval process.
- PAN Card of all the members (minimum 10 members/families – number varies with state to state) of the proposed society has to be submitted along with the application.
- One address proof.
- Two Passport Size photos.
- Document evidencing payment of fee.
- Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Letter of District Milk Union regarding details of quantity of milk collected / purchased from your centre.
- No objection letters from directors as applicable
- Certificate by Police Station stating that the Main Promoter and members are not involved in criminal activity (As per requirement)
- Four copies of proposed by-laws of the Society
- Aadhaar card
- Payment of stamp duty
Office Locations & Contacts
Registrar, Co - Operative Societies,
Sahkaar Bhawan, Block No. 25, SDA Complex,
Kasumpti, Shimla-171009, Himachal Pradesh.
Phone : 0177-2620970 , 2620722 , 2620937
Fax : 0177-2621443
Contacts : link
INFORMATION AND FACILITATION CENTER,
Garage No.14, "A" Wing, Shastri Bhawan,
Rajendra Prasad Road, New Delhi - 110001.
Phone : 011-23386110.
Contacts : link
- Minimum 10 individuals/families are required.
- Persons from India, companies, foreigners, as well as other registered societies can also register for the Memorandum of the society
- The centre should already in operation (min 6 months) collecting considerable amount of milk.
- There should not be another existing society already in operation. If so get proper clearance as explained above.
- Promoters of the society should be above 18 years old
- Please pay as authorities quote
- The registration of a society is valid forever until the government has any changes to incorporate.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
Please provide other instructions related to the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since january 1908.
- Name of the society
- Principal place of business
- Permanent address
Need for the Document
- Society registration is maintained by state governments.
- This registration is useful to get subsidy, loan and other benefits from government.
- Societies formed by memorandum of association and registration as per norms
Information which might help
- For Society registration, members must agree with the name of society first and then prepare for the Memorandum, followed by Rules & Regulations of the society.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Kinnaur can be listed here.