Kinnaur - Obtain a Life Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Obtain a Life Certificate in Kinnaur.
- To obtain a Life certificate the applicant has to approach in-person the nearest Pay and Accounts Office.
- In the Pay and Accounts office the applicant is required to place their signature in a register and an application form for Life Certificate will be provided.
- If the applicant is not in a position to physically appear to sign in the register, Applicants relative on his behalf can represent.
- The applicant has to complete the Life Certificate application form and get it attested from a gazette officer (a person working in government organization and has the authority to attest) near your location.
- The gazette officer attested Life Certificate application form is used as a Life Certificate.
- Following link provides contact details of Pay and Accounts office: Link for contacts
Through Jeevan Pramaan
- One can register in Jeevan Pramaan to get access for centralised Digital Life Certificate for Pensioner.
- Link for Jeevan Pramaan: Online Link
- Jeevan Pramaan uses the Aadhaar platform and biometric authentication of the pensioner.
- A successful authentication generates the Digital Life Certificate which gets stored in the Life Certificate Repository.
- The Pension Disbursing Agencies can access the certificate on-line.
Apply Online through Mobile App
- Please follow the link to download mobile app : Mobile App
- Please enter your email ID in the prompted place and hit “I agree to Download” to get next page.
- In the given page, user can download the app as per their requirement by hitting the right link.
- User can use the downloaded file to install the app and use the app by following the initial steps as below.
- User shall select the “New user” option in the home page to register and then login using the mobile number and MPIN to login.
- Else you can enter your Aadhaar number for login.
- After successful login, you enter into the home page of that app.
- Look for all services section and select the life certificate option.
- Fill the application form with required details and upload the required documents mentioned below.
- Click “submit” to submit the filled application form.
- Upon submission you will receive candidate Id for tracking the status of your application.
- Aadhaar card
- Application form: link OR link for form
- ID card of the applicant
- Proof of age
- Voters ID
- Ration Card
- Residential Proof
- Pan card (For Monthly Pension above Rs.15,000 per month)
Office Locations & Contacts
Directorate Treasuries, Accounts and Lotteries,
Block No-23 SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla-171009(H.P.)
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contacts link: Contact Details
- Those who benefit the government schemes through government and other agencies
- Pensioners of Central Government, State Government or any other Government organizations can take benefit of this facility.
For getting attestation from gazette officer / medical officer one has to pay the applicable charges as claimed
Valid for one year and has to be renewed every year
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents that would help other people.
- It is Immediate.
- Once the application is filled in, the attestation can be obtained on the same day
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents. e.g. The state office holds birth records since January 1908.
- Name of the applicant
- Address details
- Aadhaar number
- Mobile number
- Employment details
Need for the Document
- This certificate is normally used as a proof to make sure the person mentioned in the Life Certificate is alive.
- Pensioners and those who are benefiting from schemes provided by the government and government agencies need to prove that they are alive.
- Pensioners have to appear before the Pension Pay Officer/ Treasury Officer for mustering from 1st April to 30th June of every year on all Government working days.
- Pensioners who are unable to appear for mustering may produce Life Certificate.
Information which might help
- Life Certificate can be signed by Revenue Inspector, Deputy Tahsildar, Tahsildar, Gazette Officers of State and Central Government, Bank Managers of the Banks where the pension is drawn
- NOTE : It is a punishable offense to try with fraudulent documents to get a Life certificate
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Kinnaur can be listed here.