Kinnaur - Obtain Caste Validity Certificate
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Obtain Caste Validity Certificate in Kinnaur.
‘’A Caste Validity certificate is a proof that your caste certificate is not dubious or inaccurate.’’
- In order to obtain caste validity certificate, applicant shall go to the respective Tehsil / Revenue / Panchayat Office OR the respective office of “DIRECTORATE FOR EMPOWERMENT OF SC’s, OBC’s, MINORITIES AFFAIRS & THE SPECIALLY ABLED”as applicable.
- Link for contact details : link AND link please select the respective district map for respective portal. In the given page please select menu option “DIRECTORY” > “PUBLIC UTILITIES” > “Municipalities” for contact details.
- Application form can be obtained from the office while applicant visits. OR Applicant shall write an application on an A4 paper.
- Submit the completed application form along with required documents to the respective authority.
- Authorities after checking the attached documents and details submitted, will process for issuing the certificate.
- Duly stamped, signed Certificate will be issued as per notified period.
- Use the following link to find the centre. Link: Contact link
- Please go the respective office.
- Application can be obtained from the authorities. Please pay for application form as authorities quote.
- Submit the complete application along with required documents to the operator in the centre.
- Operator will check the details and start to process online using the computer.
- Applicant will be issued with the printout of the resulting output.
- Visit the following link : verification site
- In the given page please select “Verify Certificate” tab at the bottom of the page to reach next page.
- Please select the “Application for caste (SC/ST) certificate” option from the drop down menu under “service name” prompt and complete the other prompt finally hit “Search” to get the result.
- Application form:
- Self declaration from the applicant.
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Self declaration (as applicable)
- Father's caste certificate. (If not available then provide ‘no caste certificate’ on bond paper as advised)
- Caste validity certificate of relatives. ( if already caste certificate verified is available.)
- 1950′s proofs of caste for SC/NT,1953′s proofs of caste for ST/NT[A/B/C/D],1967′s proofs for OBC/SBC/EBC.(if available from ancestors)
Office Locations & Contacts
Urban Development Department
PalikaBhavan, Talland, Shimla - 171002,
Himachal Pradesh, India
Ph : +91 0177-2626518
Contact Link: Contact link
DIRECTORATE FOR EMPOWERMENT OF SC’s, OBC’s, MINORITIES AFFAIRS& THE SPECIALLY ABLED
BLOCK No. 33-SDA Complex Kasumpti Shimla-9
Ph :0177 - 2621017
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Link: link
- Applicant should have a valid caste certificate.
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant must be residing in the state.
- Please pay as authorities quote while applying.
- For online, please pay as per prompt while processing (if applicable).
- Usually caste certificate is valid for entire life
- Validity certificate will be valid for the mentioned period of time on the certificate
Documents to Use
Please attach documents that can be used by people. e.g. links
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
- Usually it’s a one day process.
- If in case of any delay in issuance, applicant will get the certificate as per notified period.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please provide instructions on obtaining the certificate/documents.
- Name of the Applicant
- Father/Husbands Name
- Sex (M/F)
- Residential Address
- School Leaving Certificate / Transfer Certificate(Copy to be enclosed)
- Details of Community Certificate of Parents
- Details of School Certificates of Parents
- Date of application
Need for the Document
- Community Certificate is also known as caste certificate. Community certificate is a legal proof of community that the person to whom it is being issued belongs to reserved community like scheduled caste, scheduled tribe and other backward classes.
- Caste certificate is an important certificate to avail certain benefits provided by Government for the socially backward communities in education and employment opportunities for their betterment.
- Students especially require the caste certificates to secure their seat in institution and validity certificate will be required to prove the authenticity.
- This is valid for securing admission in all Educational Institutions and other professional institutions and also for employment.
Information which might help
- An individual cannot change his / her caste once he/she issued the caste certificate. However, while converting into another religion, the class may change necessitating a new caste/community certificate.
- NOTE : It is a punishable offense to try with fraudulent documents to get a community certificate
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Kinnaur can be listed here.