Kinnaur - Apply for State Disability Pension
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for State Disability Pension in Kinnaur.
Under this scheme, financial assistance is provided to severe and multi-disabled persons who are living below poverty line.
Himachal Pradesh Social Security Pension & Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme
- To apply for this scheme, the eligible person has to submit two copies of duly filled application form along with required documents to the district social welfare officer/collector office / Gram panchayat /Aanganwadi centre.
- Link for contact details : link1 AND link2 AND link3 please select the respective district map for respective portal. In the given page please select menu option “DIRECTORY” > “PUBLIC UTILITIES” > “Municipalities” for contact details.
- Obtain the application form from the respective counter OR write on a plain paper OR download using the following link. link1 AND link2 please select the hyperlink under disability pension session as per requirement for application form.
- This submitted application will be processed further by the gram panchayat and then by the district magistrate or social welfare officer.
- Following the approval, the approval letter is dispatched to the respective Post Office of the applicant or bank, where a savings account is opened in the name of the beneficiary for making the payments.
- In case of rejection of application, the applicant is duly informed.
- Application form.
- Disability card
- Post Office savings account
- Signature/Thumb impression of the patient countersigned by the Medial Superintendent/CMO/Head of Hospital (with seal)
- Proof of Age
- Recent attested photograph showing the disability affixed here.
- Domicile certificate as per requirement
- Three passport size photographs of the applicant.
- Aadhaar card.
- Bank account details
- Mobile number.
- Passport size photograph of applicant (please take 5 copies).
- Any other document to claim benefits offered by respective state government as advised by authorities.
- Note : Please show above mentioned documents in original and attested copies thereof (to be submitted) at the time of applying.
Office Locations & Contacts
Urban Development Department
Palika Bhavan, Talland, Shimla - 171002,
Himachal Pradesh, India
Ph : +91 0177-2626518
Contact Link: Contact link
Rural Development And Panchayati Raj Department
Block No.27, SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171009
Phone: 0177 262 3805
Contact link: link
- Any age of the person with disability
- Person with 40 % of disability and above
- Annual income of the adult with disability from all sources should not be more than Rs 9000/- or family income including all sources shouldn’t be more than Rs 15000/-
- Those PwD who have adult children, will not be eligible to avail the pension.
- Children with disability : parents annual income shouldn’t be more than Rs 15000/-
- He/she should be resident of Himachal Pradesh
- Applicant should be a citizen of India
Service is free.
- As per the age limit prescribed by the central government scheme.
- Age limit for state level scheme will be notified by respective authorities.
Documents to Use
- Application link for central government pension scheme: link2 please select the hyperlink under disability pension session as per requirement for application form.
- Application form link for state pension scheme: link1
Name of Pensioner : ____________________________________________
Father’s/Mother’s Name Or :___________________________________________
Gender (Male/Female) : ______________
Date of Birth _________/_________/___________
(Proof of Birth)________________________________________________
Address : __________________________________________________________
Sub District/Block :__________________________________________
State :______________________PIN ________________
Aadhar no.: _____________________________ Ration Card no.:______________
Electoral Photo Identity Card (EPIC) no.__________________________________ Photo BPL Detail: Year:__________ Location:________________ Family ID no.:____________
Member ID no.:____________
In case of Disability Pension- Type of Disability____________________________________ (As indicated in certificate)
Details of Bank/ Post Office Account of Pensioner: _________________________________ (if available)
- Signature of the Applicant/Thumb Impression
- Counter Signature
- of Verification Officer _______________________
As notified by the department authority.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type="website">video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the "&" inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M" Video ID is "Y0US7oR_t3M".
Please get attestation from the CMO/Medical superindent
- Disability certificate
- Name(as per certificate)
- Fathers name(as per certificate)
- Mobile number
- Address(as per Family card)
- Income related document as applicable.
Need for the Document
- Disabled (with acceptable percentage) applicant shall apply to avail this pension.
- Persons with Disabilities are provided with financial aid from the state government.
- Disability certificate should be obtained from the respective hospital as applicable
Information which might help
- This pension will be issued for life time.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help to make this process in Kinnaur can be obtained below.
More information which might help people..