Kinnaur - Apply for No Objection Certificate for Water and Electricity
- 1 Procedure
- 2 Required Documents
- 3 Office Locations & Contacts
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 Fees
- 6 Validity
- 7 Documents to Use
- 8 Sample Documents
- 9 Processing Time
- 10 Related Videos
- 11 Instructions
- 12 Required Information
- 13 Need for the Document
- 14 Information which might help
- 15 Other uses of the Document/Certificate
- 16 External Links
- 17 Others
This procedure explains various ways to Apply for No Objection Certificate for Water and Electricity in Kinnaur.
Apply In-Person to get NOC for Water and Electricity Connection
- NOC is an important mandatory document for obtaining Water and Electricity connection.
- Applicant shall approach the respective Panchayat / Block / Circle / thasildhar office (usually assessment and collection department) where the property is located.
- Link for contact details : Panchayat Dept AND ULB AND website please select the respective district map for respective portal. In the given page please select menu option “DIRECTORY” > “PUBLIC UTILITIES” > “Municipalities” for contact details.
- Please visit the office and meet the authority to apply.
- Please follow their guidelines to initiate the process.
- Applicant has to write an application with following details in an A4 white sheet.
- Municipality & ward/Block
- Connection requirement (Water or Electricity)
- Tax paid details etc.
- Submit the application along with required documents to the authority.
- Submitted application will be checked by the authority. If all are in place, application will be accepted and a receipt will be provided. (Please pay the fees as per authority quote)
- This application will then be processed. Respective authority will do their due diligence.
- Once the process is completed and the reports are satisfactory, the applicant will receive NOC upon notification.
- This document will be issued to clarify, that the premises is objection free to get the connection.
- This NOC is required to clarify that the premises for which the new connection applied is not having any dues or any other litigation.
- All NOCs issued are duly registered in the Register maintained for the purpose and are issued only after passing of a resolution to that effect by the Panchayat or the respective body
- Application form
- Residential proof
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar card
- Sanctioned building plan
- Recent copies of Form F and map(sketch)
- Electoral Photo Id Card / Passport / PAN Card / DL
- Mobile number
- Property Tax receipt
- Proof for the ownership of the premises
- In case of tenant applying – Then get authentication letter from proper owner along with the agreement for lease of the said property for which the NOC is required.
- All original and copy of original with self attestation as advised by respective authorities to be submitted as per requirement.
- Apart from the above documents authorities may ask to submit additional information or documents. Please provide them for processing.
Office Locations & Contacts
Urban Development Department
Palika Bhavan, Talland, Shimla - 171002,
Himachal Pradesh, India
Ph : +91 0177-2626518
Contact Link: ULB contacts
Rural Development And Panchayati Raj Department
Block No.27, SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh 171009
Phone: 0177 262 3805
Contact Link: Rural development
- You should be the citizen of India.
- Property should be in the respective state.
- Those who require Water supply and Electricity supply (for the premises or land whose state government taxes are active and paid on time).
Fees should be paid as advised by the authorities in terms of area.
An NOC is valid for a period of 6 months or the period mentioned by the issuing authority.
Documents to Use
Please attach documents which can be used by people who would like to follow this procedure.
Please attach sample completed documents which would help other people who would like to follow this procedure.
Videos explaining the procedure or to fill the applications. Attach videos using the following tag <&video type='website'>video ID|width|height<&/video&> from external websites. Please remove the '&' inside the tags during implementation. Website = allocine, blip, dailymotion, facebook, gametrailers, googlevideo, html5, metacafe, myspace, revver, sevenload, viddler, vimeo, youku, youtube width = 560, height = 340, Video ID = Can be obtained from the URL of webpage where the video is displayed. e.g In the following url 'http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0US7oR_t3M' Video ID is 'Y0US7oR_t3M'.
You may get your "No Objection Certificate" from the concerned Thasildhar or the respective authority in your area.
A list which displays the kind of information which is required to complete the procedure. e.g. 1. Date of Birth. 2. City or County of Birth.
Need for the Document
- No Objection Certificate is a legal certificate issued by any agency, organization, institute or in certain cases, an individual, that does not object to an agreement or a contract.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) is a legal document.
- No Objection Certificate from the Municipal Corporation / Committee is required for obtaining Water / Electricity Connection.
Information which might help
- In India No Objection Certificate is a valuable document for getting permission or license in most of the cases.
- Beware – Law is strict against those who dodge to follow the amendments.
Other uses of the Document/Certificate
Please explain what are other uses of obtaining this document/certificate. e.g. Birth Certificate can be used as proof of identity.
Place some external links which might help.
More information which might help people in Kinnaur can be listed here.